Megan Andersons brutal gnp. (RIP headphone users)

beating on a bag the size of a 5 yr old. nice.

Uummm...I wear headphone always...when I'm on the internet.

Who doesn't wear headphones ?

I listen to music whilst I browse sherdog.

Megans pounding was loud as hell, hurt my ears. Needed to turn down from 100 to 35.
well, obviously I'm not referring to the person who created the thread.

I remember doing alot of that in 2003, it looked cool but totally useless.

Btw wood

I think shes gross but I find her attractive and would hit it more than once.

def the type your boys would shun you for slaying, but on the low they already did too

Turn your volume down boys.

tenor.gif

Pizza dough GnP974812B1-5A47-48E3-9A6C-AC0843C4B795.gif

I put some cheese in that!

She's no small woman that's for damn sure. Looking forward to the Holm fight

I get that part too. But I also believe Holly can beat Cyborg. She just has to execute the perfect game plan to perfection. She already took two rounds from Cyborg. Just one more round and she’d be on the right end of the 48-47 decision.

Holly needs to learn a ground game. She showed she was physically stronger in the clinch. Muscled Ronda around as well. Hish hish isn't going to cut it, most of her fights are way too close

Uummm...I wear headphone always...when I'm on the internet.

Who doesn't wear headphones ?

I listen to music whilst I browse sherdog.

Megans pounding was loud as hell, hurt my ears. Needed to turn down from 100 to 35.

Why the hell is it on 100?

I can't believe some people actually think this.

Ever heard of Scott Blevins?
You really think he would beat Anderson,Holm, or Cyborg?

WTF, you made me look. Just watched 5 of his fights in under 3 minutes (because they all lasted less than 30 seconds). Damn, he's 0-17 http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Scott-Blevins-21182

Not sure if this is some weird sexual gratification thing for him or what, but he has balls. I def. would like to see him fight a girl like Anderson...probably not Cyborg...maybe, Holm. And don't count him out neither.

Look at Germaine Derandamie fighting a Tom Waes, a 50 year old, old ass, Actor/Writer. He was manhandling her. His wild, shit punches were catching her and doing damage. It took her like 3 rounds to drop him. He was probably gassing that's why. And she was in her prime.

I think shes gross but I find her attractive and would hit it more than once.

def the type your boys would shun you for slaying, but on the low they already did too
07QPvJK.gif

Non-virgin sherdoger confirmed. People drooling over this need to get out more.

Holly is training like a ninja, Anderson is in trouble

Megan will get stomped by Cyborg if the fight happens. She has no speed. Stuck in the mud.

Back