Megan Andersons brutal gnp. (RIP headphone users)

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Turn your volume down boys.

tenor.gif

I’m pretty sure that she could finish me pretty quickly if she got on top.

Wish her the best... could do well in that weak 145 division. Plus she could beat most amateur men.

Damn.... she's beating it down like it told her to get back in the kitchen!

I’m really curious to see this fight with Holly. Unfortunately I like both women. So either one losing will suck a bit.

But I’ve been a Holly fan much longer. So, if I had to choose which one I’d rather see win. It would be Holly.

I really like Megan’s physical appearance. Except for the tats way too close to her vag. Holly’s body is really appealing to me as well. Statuesque is a great word for them both, imo.

giphy.gif

I’m really curious to see this fight with Holly. Unfortunately I like both women. So either one losing will suck a bit.

But I’ve been a Holly fan much longer. So, if I had to choose which one I’d rather see win. It would be Holly.

I really like Megan’s physical appearance. Except for the tats way too close to her vag. Holly’s body really appealing to me as well.

Megan has to win for the sake of the 145lb division.

who the hell wears headphones while going on sherdog?

Mmmmm... those hammer-fists...

I can handle that kind of rough play.

who the hell wears headphones while going on sherdog?

Uummm...I wear headphone always...when I'm on the internet.

Who doesn't wear headphones ?

I listen to music whilst I browse sherdog.

Megans pounding was loud as hell, hurt my ears. Needed to turn down from 100 to 35.

Last edited:

I get that part too. But I also believe Holly can beat Cyborg. She just has to execute the perfect game plan to perfection. She already took two rounds from Cyborg. Just one more round and she’d be on the right end of the 48-47 decision.

That's the reason I really don't like the fight. Holly has a damn good shot at winning and if she does, oh boy...we got a mess in that division

I get that part too. But I also believe Holly can beat Cyborg. She just has to execute the perfect game plan to perfection. She already took two rounds from Cyborg. Just one more round and she’d be on the right end of the 48-47 decision.
I thought the judges were on crack in that fight. I didn't think Holly won a single round, and at most she won one. Cyborg was beating her every step of the way; she outstruck her and landed the harder shots in every round. Holly was outclassed everywhere but in the clinch, where she surprisingly looked physically stronger than Cyborg at times, but I still didn't see her winning any of that fight. I see a rematch going the same way. It's ridiculous that if Holly had edged out another round she would've gotten an absolute shit decision.

Back