Megan Anderson tested by USADA today.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It didn't take USADA long to test her, she's been a UFC fighter for all of a week ?

#BOOM #POW

#AMAZON #CHOKER

How much would it rule if Anderson popped? Then you'd have a division of three fighters where the champ got stripped for ducking the famous roider, who got paired up with another roider for the vacant belt. The whole division is a sham. Lol

Tested positive for getting KOd in the first round

How much would it rule if Anderson popped? Then you'd have a division of three fighters where the champ got stripped for ducking the famous roider, who got paired up with another roider for the vacant belt. The whole division is a sham. Lol

The division would need to be shut the fuck down if Megan fails.

If Cyborg fails...maybe Germaine will come out of hiding or Holly would step up to fight Megan if not at UFC 214, maybe a month later.

That backside tests positive for ba-donk-a-donk

Megan would have to beat cyborg,then pop and be stripped and then have cyborg go on all the morning chat shows complaining about females using steriods.

That backside tests positive for ba-donk-a-donk

#KA-POW
#WOW

wut2f563.gif

Z40TNnX.jpg

Megan would have to beat cyborg,then pop and be stripped and then have cyborg go on all the morning chat shows complaining about females using steriods.

Oh god that'd be incredible. If I could take that irony and inject it into my veins I would. Please let this happen.

She tested positive for having trashy tattoos.

usada will find out that cyborg is wanderlei

Back