Megan Anderson: Personal Issues reason for pulling out of the Cyborg fight (Not Visa Issues)

$4 Billion dollar company and they can't expedite paperwork or grease the right palms to keep a fight from falling through. I'm fucking over this bullshit, just give Cyborg the fucking belt like they did with Ronda.

Can I just say, this card, without a half decent co-main event is going to absolute SHIT.

I love DC and JJ fight but FFS lets not turn this into boxing where a card is defined by ONE fight and ONE fight only.

UFC is in a tough spot as they try to build a division around this known steroids cheater

Don't get the visa issue theory. Megan has fought a number of times in the USA with no problem.... Unless it has to do with the new travel ban. Just a thought as travel ban started same day as reported visa issues.

Remember when the ban first was being talked about a number of fighters were concerned about being able to fight in the USA. Khabib being one .

Ban does NOT Includ3 Australia or Russia...Lol

Because these sorry little pussies find that this is the only way they can validate their worthless fucking lives, and do not realize what worthless pieces of shit it makes them look like when they question the courage of a professional fighter. As their fat asses slide into heart disease while eating twinkies and pizza on the couch in the only room their mother lets them use above ground, they gleefully pound their keyboards in childish delight as if this somehow makes their lack of anything resembling a spine seem meaningful. I am fairly certain that the only time any testicles came into contact with some of these pathetic lame asses family tree was when they were bouncing off someone's chin.

<bball2>
On point.

Our Prime Minister Malcom Turnbull just did a really shithouse mocking impersonation of Trump at a charity dinner so we could get added any minute.

Our Prime Minister Malcom Turnbull just did a really shithouse mocking impersonation of Trump at a charity dinner so we could get added any minute.

They can't just add a country instantly like that, it would have to go through courts and reviewing etc. But I'm guessing you're just kidding around. Australia would never be on that list, nor would Russia. Saudi Arabia needs to be on that list

she said a while ago she wasnt ready to face someone on steriods. I dont blame her. she should state the facts though. ie i dont want to fight wand in a dress because of the advantages cheats have.

$4 Billion dollar company and they can't expedite paperwork or grease the right palms to keep a fight from falling through. I'm fucking over this bullshit, just give Cyborg the fucking belt like they did with Ronda.

Is there even any point to the belt? Who does she fight?

Usually you fight cans on your way to the belt; not fight cans, win belt, more cans.

Ronda, Meisha, Holly, Cat, and now Anderson all said they would fight cyborg. Not one of them has signed the contract. This is not a coincidence.
Ronda wasn't going to fight her, ever. Cat wanted the fight but got injured and couldn't take it, Anderson did sign a contract otherwise the fight wouldn't have been official until she withdrew, dunno about Holly or Miesha.

Depending on family background, ties, religion or some obscure way that it's believed you may have connections, a person could find themselves " on the list". Example, say a person was born in one of the "banned" counties, moved somewhere else at a very young age, say in Australia. Even if that person didn't remember Ever living in the country they were born in, had No religious views of any kind, wouldn't matter. They were still born in one of those banned countries.

UFC is in a tough spot as they try to build a division around this known steroids cheater
They aren't trying to build a division. Once again, they are asking a 135er to step in for one fight in the weight class above.

When the Megan fight was announced, there was no word on her contract. Typically fighters will announce they've signed with UFC for so many fights but Megan didn't do that.

All UFC is looking for is one offs.

I'm not sure why both UFC, media and fans show such a lack of respect for Women's MMA and the long running concept of weight classes. In no other division is it acceptable to ask every fighter to step up to fight a bigger opponent. Leave WBW alone and let it be it's own division.

We just saw GDR in this same scenario, and everyone jumped at her throat when she didn't want to continue fighting at 145. Now they've robbed Invicta of another champion, who also doesn't fight at 145, and she just so happens to be a favorite for fans to shit on.

How can everyone be so blind to not see that UFC simply doesn't give a fuck and is willing to crumble and devalue divisions and championships with short term panic matchmaking. Evinger should have been picked up a long time ago, but not for this fight. This makes no sense.

UFC needs to bail on 145. Hope Cyborg goes to Bellator where they can give her better fights and cater to her more, and will care enough to promote her, or goes to Rizin where her and Gabi can Hulk out on roids and fight tiny Japanese grandmas and be worshiped by the perverted Japanese culture.

strippind randemine for this, karma is a bitch

Ducked by Rousey, Holm, Zingano, GDR, Anderson, Magana, Weidman, I can't even remember who else...GOAT confirmed!

Back