Megan Anderson: I respect Cris, she's a lovely person but not on social media.

Meanwhile she has twitter wars with fans calling her out.

Holly gonna school this ogre and Cris will finish her.

tenor.gif
Man Hands, you legit got me laughing with that one you fugger

I'll surprised if Megan makes it past Holm, she isn't ready yet for ranked opponents, let alone Holly Holm. Cyborg would pick her apart on the feet and she's too good defensively too let Megan get her in a bad spot

Everyone knows Cyborg doesn’t run her social media. IDK why she’s trying to toss Cyborg under the bus like that. But she’s a known liar so no surprise
There's plenty of things I don't directly run that I'm responsible for. I'm sure the same is true of you as well. Megan is pretty nicely trying to give Cris a heads up that she needs to change up how she handles her social media if she doesn't want to come across as a raging bitch.

There's plenty of things I don't directly run that I'm responsible for. I'm sure the same is true of you as well. Megan is pretty nicely trying to give Cris a heads up that she needs to change up how she handles her social media if she doesn't want to come across as a raging bitch.

I don’t think Cyborg cares. The language barrier probably makes it much complicated also

So many thirsty chaffed dicks in here. Megan is built like a lesbian WNBA center. Everyone knows Cyborg doesn’t run her social media. IDK why she’s trying to toss Cyborg under the bus like that. But she’s a known liar so no surprise
Manlet detected.

Back