Megan Anderson: I respect Cris, she's a lovely person but not on social media.

He didn't expose her visa issues, they were well known, he did tag ICE to the e-mail though. Megan says the abortion stuff is bullshit, either way the guy is contemptible.
yeah thats why they call him Ruthless Ray that dude is vicious, even getting ICE involved, low stuff

The Cris on social media is her boyfriend Ray, they call him ruthless Ray, he exposed Megans abortions, and Visa issues saying she wants to marry an American man for a visa or something.
What’s his problem with that?
Does he not want her to fight Cyborg?

is there anyone in the ufc, but cyborg,who shows every sign of being roided more?

Omg please shit on me Megan

maybe someone hould tell megen that cris doesn't run her social media accounts.

also did she explain what she was dealing with the last year?

1. The average fan probably has no idea it isn't Cyborg making the posts.
2. It's her account, the posts are being made in her name, from first person point of view to look like its her saying it, she looks bad by default.

So many thirsty chaffed dicks in here. Megan is built like a lesbian WNBA center. Everyone knows Cyborg doesn’t run her social media. IDK why she’s trying to toss Cyborg under the bus like that. But she’s a known liar so no surprise

She shouldn't respect a cheater especially one that comes to the weigh ins with all the bullshit painted on that whatever it is, some would call it a face but I am not sure wtf it is

Cyborg obviously knows some of what her boyfriend gets up to on her account. She's the Skyler to his Heinsberg and completely complicit until proven otherwise.

PS: Holm head kick Ko Megan.

That lovely FW of a person punched a SW in the face in real life.

I’m not seeing anything admirable or lovely about that. There’s video, and criminal charges. It’s not like people even have to make shit up.

The Cris on social media is her boyfriend Ray, they call him ruthless Ray, he exposed Megans abortions, and Visa issues saying she wants to marry an American man for a visa or something.

He definitely lies about fights being booked that aren't actually booked, so one should not believe everything he posts.

He definitely lies about fights being booked that aren't actually booked, so one should not believe everything he posts.
Elbe is a jackass and I could go my entire life without seeing or hearing from him ever again but tbf he seems to have helped Cyborg's career more than he has hurt her career.

Back