Megan Anderson: I respect Cris, she's a lovely person but not on social media.

Isn't a lot of Cyborg's social media done by her manager though?

Obligatory
wut2f563.gif

The Cris on social media is her boyfriend Ray, they call him ruthless Ray, he exposed Megans abortions, and Visa issues saying she wants to marry an American man for a visa or something.

yeah....... fuck you Ray Elbe lol

sly dig by megan, but its nice lol

If she didnt have those long manly shoulders and arm, that ass is too good man, but her long ass arms and wide shoulders kinda kill it.

All the better to throw you around with, my dear.

<GrassoBless>

Social media wolnt save her from Holm headkicks maybe she should be worried about that.

If she didnt have those long manly shoulders and arm, that ass is too good man, but her long ass arms and wide shoulders kinda kill it.
Truly a phenomenal proportion for a woman in sports

i would ravage that ass regardless

The Cris on social media is her boyfriend Ray, they call him ruthless Ray, he exposed Megans abortions, and Visa issues saying she wants to marry an American man for a visa or something.

He didn't expose her visa issues, they were well known, he did tag ICE to the e-mail though. Megan says the abortion stuff is bullshit, either way the guy is contemptible.

Back