Megan Anderson and Laura Sanko Give Their (Aussie & Fancy) Breakdown of UFC Fight Night 118 Gdansk

I would make sex on both of them. At the same time or each one separately, I would prefer separate sessions though to maximize the total sexing time.
giphy.gif

She just crushed another can last weekend. but I think we all can agree that she should quit talking and no threads should be made about her until she is signed by the UFC and has a fight agreement signed for a fight IN the UFC.
Wtf you talking about duder? Megan hasn't faught since January and IS signed by the UFC.

Oh crap. My bad!

<GOT3>

I got my totally overhyped, never fought in the UFC, 5-6/10 butterfaced, Wmma "fighters" confused. Somehow I was thinking of that Dern chick that's also never fought in the UFC.

<Ellaria01>
You must be a virgin going nowhere in life to hate successful women who are achieving their dreams that much. I didn't even bring up looks, but you certainly felt driven to take it there. Yikes!

Everything was good until they started talking.

She just crushed another can last weekend. but I think we all can agree that she should quit talking and no threads should be made about her until she is signed by the UFC and has a fight agreement signed for a fight IN the UFC.

Huh? She hasn't fought since January

<36>

You obviously didn't read the whole thread but you deserve a participation sticker for reading part of the first page, i guess?

Anyway, look up 3 posts from yours.
You are sad. I hope you find happiness friend :)

Back