Megan Anderson = a female version of a slow plodding male heavyweight

Megan was getting outstruck and rocked by Charmaine Tweet. Unless she has gotten extraordinarily better since her last fight people are gonna be in for a huge disappointment. If Peggy Morgan could take her best shots for almost an entire round Holly Holm can take those shots for 3 rounds.

Another one of these false narratives in MMA that people just run with. Like if you say it enough times it becomes true.

She was never getting "outstruck". Megan just came in swinging and she was wobbled for about half a second with a decent counter shot from Tweet which she wasn't even able to follow up on with one single punch because Megan recovered in an instant and finished her like 20 seconds later.

I helps to actually watch the fights and not just regurgitate what other people say just because you don't like that fighter.

Another one of these false narratives in MMA that people just run with. Like if you say it enough times it becomes true.

She was never getting "outstruck". Megan just came in swinging and she was wobbled for about half a second with a decent counter shot from Tweet which she wasn't even able to follow up on with one single punch because Megan recovered in an instant and finished her like 20 seconds later.

I helps to actually watch the fights and not just regurgitate what other people say just because you don't like that fighter.
I did watch the fight and Megan was getting outstruck, her nose bloodied by Tweet and near the end of the round resorted to a panic TD. Fortunately for Megan, Tweet has the fight IQ of dryer lint.

The point is that if you are getting outstruck at any point by a 40 year old full time banker part time fighter maybe wait to start up that hype train.

Last edited:
Maybe I just have higher standards than Americans because I'm from Scandinavia, but there is literally nothing particularly attractive about Megan. I could walk out my door and see hundreds/thousands of girls that are hotter, and I live in a rather small town. Hot for WMMA doesn't say much you know.

Maybe I just have higher standards than Americans because I'm from Scandinavia, but there is literally nothing particularly attractive about Megan. I could walk out my door and see hundreds/thousands of girls that are hotter, and I live in a rather small town. Hot for WMMA doesn't say much you know.

Yeah, well...I'm sure the "hundreds/thousands of girls" that are hotter just outside your door are Amazonian women who are in ELITE physical condition like Megan...

Yeah, well...I'm sure the "hundreds/thousands of girls" that are hotter just outside your door are Amazonian women who are in ELITE physical condition like Megan...
<{clintugh}>

Back