Megan Anderson = a female version of a slow plodding male heavyweight

I think it says "stand sure".
CmARA7KUgAAECUI.jpg

Yep "Stand Sure" is the motto of the Anderson clan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Anderson

She is a girl. Girls aren't explosive like men. (there are rare exceptions)

Also, did you not read when I said Megan is slow/plodding?

Holly has a boooring style, and if Megan TAKES THE FIGHT TO HER, it will be a fun to behold.
Well Megan isnt explosive even by wmma standards. Not that she needs to be if she can use her height (see Semmy Schilt). And Holly does well against aggressive fighters so TAKING THE FIGHT TO HER will end badly for Megan.

Holly is going to make her look like an amateur.

She is not athletic.

She is not fast.

Basically, she gets by mainly due to her size (her leg thickness and length...oh my) and her good chin/toughness.

And although Holly is more agile/skilled/seasoned/faster, it will be Megan's size that will prove too much for Holly to handle.

I got Megan in 4

View attachment 382689
Them legs

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

One look at her is enough to notice her athleticism. It's just that her look doesn't match her skill. She's kinda like Phil Davis. You'd expect Phil to be a good striker with his length and athleticism over his competition, and given his wrestling pedigree you'd also expect him to be a beastly offensive wrestler. Yet, he's neither. Megan does a bit of everything, but doesn't stand out at anything, except strength.

Well Megan isnt explosive even by wmma standards. Not that she needs to be if she can use her height (see Semmy Schilt). And Holly does well against aggressive fighters so TAKING THE FIGHT TO HER will end badly for Megan.

Holly is about a 2 to 1 favorite, but Holly is old like I said...and she's been losing...whereas Megan has confidence to spare.

This guy has a good breakdown:

https://sportschatplace.com/mma-pic...anderson-ufc-225-pick-preview-odds-prediction

One look at her is enough to notice her athleticism. It's just that her look doesn't match her skill. She's kinda like Phil Davis. You'd expect Phil to be a good striker with his length and athleticism over his competition, and given his wrestling pedigree you'd also expect him to be a beastly offensive wrestler. Yet, he's neither. Megan does a bit of everything, but doesn't stand out at anything, except strength.

"Athleticism" is NOT what you see on the surface.

You mentioned Phil Davis...well, he is NOT explosive, (not enough fast twitch fibers) nor does he have a WAR mentality.

Megan is NOT athletic, (any tests of speed and agility would prove that) but she is very strong and very durable.

WAR Megan

"Athleticism" is NOT what you see on the surface.

You mentioned Phil Davis...well, he is NOT explosive, (not enough fast twitch fibers) nor does he have a WAR mentality.

Megan is NOT athletic, (any tests of speed and agility would prove that) but she is very strong and very durable.

WAR Megan
Very durable? Against monsters like Peggy Morgan and Amanda Bell<45><45> but that tells us nothing about how durable she is against fighters who actually know how to throw a punch. Besides that Megan was getting tagged by Charmaine Tweet who got washed by Cyborg in under a minute.

Very durable? Against monsters like Peggy Morgan and Amanda Bell<45><45> but that tells us nothing about how durable she is against fighters who actually know how to throw a punch. Besides that Megan was getting tagged by Charmaine Tweet who got washed by Cyborg in under a minute.

Oh Charmaine... She sucks, but she can get it...

013_Cris_Cyborg_and_Charmaine_Tweet.0.0.jpg
amanda-bell-vs-charmaine-tweet-01-06-13-battle-for-the-border-2.jpg

I would seriously laugh my ass off if she beats Holly. I can't imagine how Megan will pull it off.

I think it's pretty crazy how Megan Anderson gets so many threads here when we have been hearing her run her mouth about wanting to fight for god knows how long now but 0 actual fights in the UFC. It seriously seems like forever.

Even tho she's extremely non athletic she will do just fine in WMMA. I mean after all she lost to that Cindy chick who has the athleticism of a soccer mom.

Megan is so overly hyped it is ridiculous. Only has 2 wins against girls with over .500 record and got stopped by Cindy freaking Dandois lmao. Doesn't mean Megan can't win as she has a large size advantage but at least Holm has fought legit competition win or lose. Megan is a slow plodding punching bag and if she gets past Holm, Cyborg will punish her.

Dumb matchup anyways as it is a dangerous one for Megan. They should've given her a another can to crush so she can look good and fool more people into believing the hype that she could beat Cyborg.

Back