Megan Anderson = a female version of a slow plodding male heavyweight

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
EDIT # 2: So...it is indeed a 3 round fight. Thank you for pointing that out. That makes me feel pretty lame... I dunno why I thought it was 5 rounds... Wishful thinking I suppose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I know that Megan is currently about a 2 to 1 underdog, but as anyone who seriously gambles on boxing and MMA can attest to, making $$$ is easy compared to team sports, as things such as popularity can REALLY skew betting odds, etc. Anyway, Megan takes this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is not athletic.

She is not fast.

Basically, she gets by mainly due to her size (her leg thickness and length...oh my) and her good chin/toughness.

And although Holly is more agile/skilled/seasoned/faster, it will be Megan's size that will prove too much for Holly to handle.

I got Megan in 4

Megan Anderson red top.png

Last edited:
She is not athletic.

She is not fast.

Basically, she gets by mainly due to her size (her leg thickness and length...oh my) and her good chin/toughness.

And although Holly is more agile/skilled/seasoned/faster, it will be Megan's size that will prove too much for Holly to handle.

I got Megan in 4

View attachment 382689

She's hot.

/Thread

She is not athletic.

She is not fast.

Can't really determine if she has a chin when all she's fought are the likes of Tweet and Dandois. One solid shot from Cyborg could put her in fetal position.

I think Holly will circle and "ish" her way to a UD, but I'm intrigued by how Anderson looks fighting at the big stage. She does have great power if she can land, and Holly doesn't have out-worldly striking defense so that could happen too...

<puh-lease75>

Holly will beat the air to win by decision. So much "heesh", so much boring.

I'm hoping Megan wins though Holly will be a tough out. I still think she should've got an easier fight her first time back in 18 months.

<puh-lease75>

Holly will beat the air to win by decision. So much "heesh", so much boring.

I hope that doesn't happen...

That said, Megan knows that Holly is averse to going to WAR...therefore, WAR will be waged by Megan and her size will prove successful.

I like looking at her, I like watching HW fights... maybe you're onto something TS.

The real question is, what does that pussy tattoo say?

That's the best looking pic of her. Somebody give that photographer and make up stylist a raise.

She is not athletic.

She is not fast.

I got Megan in 4

View attachment 382689

Thiccness can get you far, not just in UFC, but in life.

I think Holly will circle and "ish" her way to a UD, but I'm intrigued by how Anderson looks fighting at the big stage. She does have great power if she can land, and Holly doesn't have out-worldly striking defense so that could happen too...
Holm isn't a good fighter. Anderson wins this.

Back