Mega man X Legacy Collection

MMA since 1993

Reaction score
Any of you guys get this?

I picked it up last week and have been having some nostalgic fun since. It has two discs, one has 1-4. And the second has 5-8.

Been thinking about getting it. I enjoyed the one with that red guy where you could pick between him or megaman. I got stuck at the very end of the game on the last boss which has like 5 different transformations it felt like.

Gonna get this especially for X so i can finally beat that asshole Sigma, never could as a kid.

Gonna get this especially for X so i can finally beat that asshole Sigma, never could as a kid.

This is who I got stuck on. The guy would transform like 4 times in the final fight there might have been more I don't know I would lose at like #3 or 4 transformation.

Didn’t even know this was released. I wonder if I should get the Xbox or ps version.

Too easy to emulate to justify the purchase IMO, unless you're console only.

I was tempted, but I already replayed it once via the PSP version. That was several years ago, but I'd really only be getting it for X1 and X2 anyway. X1 for nostalgia; X2 because I'm not sure I ever even played it and because it's considered the best in the X series.

I'll probably grab it when the first collection is 15 bucks on Steam.

I've got two copies of X and X2 for snes and a few of the ps2 mmx games...

A buddy picked this up and we played it. Man, some of them are hard as shit.

Is it even worth getting part 2 of the collection? The 3D games look shit.

Just went through and beat MM 1 to 10 and now I'm working my way through the X series.. on 2 right now, which is awesome.

Once I'm done I'll start the Zero series then ZX.

Fucking love these games... although It's going to suck playing X7. Also the collection should have had Command Mission on it.

Got this recently for the notalgia factor. Got every achieve for the first MegaMan X, going through X4 now because it is my personal favorite.

I'm on X3 right now...damn this is a difficult game, took me forever to get through the 1st boss.

Just went through and beat MM 1 to 10 and now I'm working my way through the X series.. on 2 right now, which is awesome.

Once I'm done I'll start the Zero series then ZX.

Fucking love these games... although It's going to suck playing X7. Also the collection should have had Command Mission on it.
Maverick Hunter X would've been nice, too.

I hate the 2 boss fight stuff. Just wish they would have included those remix challenges from the old school megaman collection. Now that was addicting and fun, unlike those turd boss challenges. And the lag is noticeable for me.

Dropped the ball here, imo.

I hate the 2 boss fight stuff. Just wish they would have included those remix challenges from the old school megaman collection. Now that was addicting and fun, unlike those turd boss challenges. And the lag is noticeable for me.

Dropped the ball here, imo.
haven't tried the 2 boss challenges yet.

I just finished x3 because i had to redo it, since my dumbass got the chips by mistake and couldn't get the golden armor.

I'm starting X4, i've never played this one before... and i gotta say that even though the graphics are obviously better i really dislike this voice crap.

Last edited:
Back