Meet the New "Thai Killer"

jtwarwagon4life

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First there was Peter Cunningham, then Ramon Dekkers, then Manson Gibson and now....

Isn't thongchai being called the thai killer by glory?

how did this Peter Cunningham guy "earned" this distinction anyway?

the name kinda rings a bell but all I've ever seen from him is a fight against Sagat with modified rules where he is in full throttle against a lazy Sagat and he manages to pull off a draw.

What strike did exactly KO Iquezang? The knee didn't look like it connected :O

All joking aside this guy is a cool prospect, thanks for posting his fights.

Scholarship, motherfuckers.

"Pete "Sugarfoot" Cunningham, a legend of full contact kickboxing who made a name for himself defeating Thai boxers on their home turf and overturning the idea that any American kickboxer would have his legs turned to hamburger within minutes of fighting a solid lowkicker. Cunningham was not only an excellent kicker but a solid boxer as well, and he used the threat of his excellent jab and left hook to land sneaky side kicks."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/11/...culik-side-kick-knockout-mma-technique-ko-gif

ramon > all the mt fighters that cater to the gamblers and fight boring.

ramon dekker was awesome to watch. deal with it that he gets more recognition than fighters with better records. you are so butthurt, it's awesome.

ramon > all the mt fighters that cater to the gamblers and fight boring.

deal with it that he gets more recognition than fighters with better records.

But, I though Dekkers "fought them all... and beat them", Sports Writers Fighter of the Year 1992, greatest of all time, etc. You are saying there are better fighters than him? What is this heresy?

But, I though Dekkers "fought them all... and beat them", Sports Writers Fighter of the Year 1992, greatest of all time, etc. You are saying there are better fighters than him? What is this heresy?

they will not be remembered as better fighters. deal with it coca

BTW Magomedov isn't "new" or a "prospect", he's quite a big name in the Russian kickboxing scene, and had wars with Kehl and Gogokhia

good prospect but in the same sentence as dekker?
come on dude

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back