Meet the man that destroyed Conor

And he fought at flyweight for most of his fights, except some earlier ones. lol

Kinda like Anderson getting subbed by a flying heel hook or the Sean Sherk incident with GSP.

Most fighters have that kind of a loss.

Artemij Sitenkov

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

He was Conor's 3rd fight

This man had a phenomenal record of 4-5 at the time he faced Conor. He was Ireland's GOAT fighter at the time and he absolutely destroyed Conor by submitting him in 1~ minute in the first round.

This man went on to have a record of 15-16 which can only be rivaled by another GOAT with the same name Artem with a 14-15 record. For some reasons, it is a tradition with Artem's to have one loss ahead of their wins just because they want to stay humble.

Anyway I think we should remember the first man to ever defeat Conor like no man ever did. This victory is almost as good as knocking out Aldo in 13 secs imo since there's only a few second difference if you think about it.

According to some reports, Conor tried to befriend Artemij later on but was declined. He befriended another Artem with a similar record just so that he could get over the night terrors he was facing due to the brutal beating received at the hands of Artemij.

Thank you for reading. Artemij bless.

im just thinking of the pussy he could get if he moved to brazil and hooked up with some aldo fans

Kinda like Anderson getting subbed by a flying heel hook or the Sean Sherk incident with GSP.

Most fighters have that kind of a loss.

and then another one by a guy like joe duffy and another one by a guy like nate diaz. i totally agree, most fighters have these kinds of losses, conor has a completely mediocre resume, its nothing special like the resume of DC or jon jones

When you read something so stupid n you just don’t know what to say..

<Prem974>

and then another one by a guy like joe duffy and another one by a guy like nate diaz. i totally agree, most fighters have these kinds of losses, conor has a completely mediocre resume, its nothing special like the resume of DC or jon jones

Holloway (young, but name counts), Mendes, Aldo, Eddie, Nate.. his record isn’t necessarily bad. Finishing Aldo, Mendes and Eddie isn’t easy. The biggest point is how he treated his opponents. I forgot that everybody Conor fought and beat sucks, though.

I assumed this thread was about Nate.

Artemij Sitenkov

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

He was Conor's 3rd fight

This man had a phenomenal record of 4-5 at the time he faced Conor. He was Ireland's GOAT fighter at the time and he absolutely destroyed Conor by submitting him in 1~ minute in the first round.

This man went on to have a record of 15-16 which can only be rivaled by another GOAT with the same name Artem with a 14-15 record. For some reasons, it is a tradition with Artem's to have one loss ahead of their wins just because they want to stay humble.

Anyway I think we should remember the first man to ever defeat Conor like no man ever did. This victory is almost as good as knocking out Aldo in 13 secs imo since there's only a few second difference if you think about it.

According to some reports, Conor tried to befriend Artemij later on but was declined. He befriended another Artem with a similar record just so that he could get over the night terrors he was facing due to the brutal beating received at the hands of Artemij.

Oh boy Khabib is in trouble
{<jordan}

Artemij Sitenkov

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

He was Conor's 3rd fight

Only one of them went onto be a two division champ in the UFC, and part of the second highest selling PPV in boxing history.

Holloway (young, but name counts), Mendes, Aldo, Eddie, Nate.. his record isn’t necessarily bad. Finishing Aldo, Mendes and Eddie isn’t easy. The biggest point is how he treated his opponents. I forgot that everybody Conor fought and beat sucks, though.

so what do you think of a guy like middleweight gegard mousasi beating huge light heavyweights like ovince st preux and ilir latifi, and huge heavyweight mark hunt, and the guy who beat the goat twice, chris weidman? lots of guys have some good wins, you see? who fucking cares.

heres what you have to understand - when fangirls fixate on conor its like noone else ever had a fight career, like he is the only fighter to ever achieve anything. but conor is just an also-ran to the elite champion peer group, he doesnt have any defences and has been stripped of two titles. nate is good but a top tier guy isnt supposed to lose to nate diaz, he has been utterly smashed by so many guys, everyone knows the formula by now.

conor has been given every chance to succeed, and yes, his win over aldo was great. theres a whole galaxy of guys that have had more and better achievements though, hes the ufc's biggest hype job

I wonder if Conor lost a fight as a schoolboy, that'll be threadworthy also.

Back