Meet the 145lb WMMA top 25

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know a lot of you are unfamiliar with the women of the 145lb division so here are the top 25. There's actually a good bit of talent although some are wrapped up in Bellator or have moved down to 135. I look forward to seeing who the UFC chooses to sign and how the division develops. Who would you like to see them sign?

IMG_3086.PNG
IMG_3087.PNG

look at their pictures, it's cute when women act tough

Holy shit that's worse than I first thought.

Women 145 and Cyborg???
You have to be a woman to be on that list, right?

More like top 2.....or 1.

I actually like WMMA, but that is pretty sad.

Isn't Marloes retired?

And in terms of skill Holly should be higher than both Tweet and Anderson.

Lol, "Latoya the Black Mamba". Cracks me up for some weird reason. Should hook up with the Black Beast.

Made it into the top 10 with a 5-1 record though...couldn't do that in many divisions.

Edit: Damn, past 15th these girls have like 2 or 3 fights total. This is seriously bush league.

Last edited:
Lol, "Latoya the Black Mamba". Cracks me up for some weird reason. Should hook up with the Black Beast.

Made it into the top 10 with a 5-1 record though...couldn't do than in many divisions.

Well I mean #9 has a 6-5 record so anything is possible

How many of these are actually bantamweights that just happened to have fought at featherweight once or twice?

Well I mean #9 has a 6-5 record so anything is possible

Ha, you're right. Missed the "Gabanator".

I'm not usually one to bash WMMA but this shit makes HW look deep. What a joke.

Thanks for the post and info. Although I haven't heard of some of them, the info is appreciated.

Now take Cyborg out of the 145 divison and look how stacked it would become.

Cyborg has owned 145 for 10 years. Guess who else has fought at 145 before and dropped? Nunes/Holly/Ronda/Ect/ect. Tate said herself the cut to 135 was getting to be too much, if Cyborg wasn't there GDR would still be at 145. Cyborg is such a bad ass she literally scares the shit out of her opponents. 145 is only weak because of Cyborg, without her that divison would become STACKED real quick.

Cyborg Goat confirmed.

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are unfamiliar with the women of the 145lb division so here are the top 25. There's actually a good bit of talent although some are wrapped up in Bellator or have moved down to 135. I look forward to seeing who the UFC chooses to sign and how the division develops. Who would you like to see them sign?

View attachment 240801
View attachment 240803

Honestly, I'm surprised there are 25 women who fight professionally at 145.

If they can make a full division out of it, good for them. Hope it works out.

Made it into the top 10 with a 5-1 record though...couldn't do than in many divisions.

Edit: Damn, past 15th these girls have like 2 or 3 fights total. This is seriously bush league.
GDR fought for the belt with a 6-3 record.

How many of these are actually bantamweights that just happened to have fought at featherweight once or twice?

Many of them. Look - there just aren't many highly fit female athletes out there that are so large in body size that they couldn't cut down to 135lbs for an MMA fight. The nature of the game is that fighters generally fight in the smallest class they can cut to safely. That may change as commissions adopt safer weight cutting rules, but that could actually put Cyborg at 155 instead of 145 soon.

Cyborg vs Megan Anderson should be a fun fight but if Cyborg wipes her out as expected, the UFC should take all the money they're paying Cyborg and sign 10 female 125lb'ers instead.

Back