Meet Pony, She's An Orangutan...

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...And (surprise!) a sex slave to boot.

http://www.india.com/buzz/meet-pony...ed-a-new-low-with-animal-prostitution-406822/
If your reaction to prostitution is why such a thing exists then you are in for a real shocker ahead. Did you know that there is something called ‘animal prostitution’. Yes, it is a reality and an ugly one. Human beings are known to be notorious invaders of the ecosystem and now humans has stooped to a new low. The appalling story is of Pony, a six or seven year old female orangutan, who was used as a sex slave in Kareng Pangi village, Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.

It may curdle your blood that the the truth remains unchanged for Pony, an orangutan who was forced to work as a prostitute and earned money for her owner. It was not as if the sick minded owner of Pony had lack of options but chose to use the animal as a sex tool because Pony was lucky for her! Yes, Pony was considered to be lucky for her and the disgusting tale continued for several years till Pony was rescued by Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation.

So what was the ordeal for the harmless, mute animal in the world of cruel human beings? Nothing less than a nightmare for sure. When her rescuers eventually found their way to the victim, they found Pony chained with no fur on her body! The orangutan was regularly shaved, which led to mosquito bites, some so grave that left her infected. She was trained to offer herself to the men. She would place herself in some sort of sexual position every time a man went near her. She had completely lost the sense of her natural habitat and behavior.

On her release from the dreadful life as a prostitute, Pony did not know how to lead her life, not understanding how to climb trees. But, her ordeals are over as the beautiful creature slowly crept her way back into the life she definitely deserved.

How 'about dat orangutan pussy, baby... :eek:

...lives right on the dope track
Used to be fat now weighs less than a Tic-Tac

My dad said in Vietnam he knew some of those river patrol guys that had adopted a local dog they named Sparky or something and wrote his name on his side and drew a circle around his eye with boot polish.

When they'd hit the brothel they had to pay 3x more to get Sparky a blowjob with them.

And people wonder why aliens haven't made contact with the human race:rolleyes:

"Dude, they fuck animals down there! Let's go visit the Klingons; they're more civilised..."

The lengths some Indian males will go to, to find a female that doesn't reek of curry.

I wouldn't fuck an animal to begin with, but I most certainly wouldn't pay for the pleasure.

<{danayeah}>

My dad said in Vietnam he knew some of those river patrol guys that had adopted a local dog they named Sparky or something and wrote his name on his side and drew a circle around his eye with boot polish.

When they'd hit the brothel they had to pay 3x more to get Sparky a blowjob with them.
Well that story turned out better than I thought it would. I thought they would end up fucking the dog. But paying to get him blown? How awesome of a life did that dog live?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back