Meet Goldman Sachs, the Vampire Squid, and it's history of evil.

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Corbett Report | March 19, 2017
We all know Goldman Sachs is the very embodiment of evil...or do we? What is Goldman Sachs? What does it do? Where did it come from and where is it going, and is there anything that can be done to stop it? Buckle in for this edition of The Corbett Report where James dares to take on the vampire squid itself.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hate me a bankster, and this is why. If you do your homework, you will quickly learn that the hand that gives is always above the hand that receives.

Our government is a puppet to the banksters, and has been for a very long time.

Discuss.......

I'm almost positive that everyone complaining about "banksters" couldn't give a single detail about how ti works and only know that they're "evil" without any details on why or how. They do have a ton of influence in Washington, but very little if any involvement in my life.

al jazeera had a good doco recently but i cant find it on youtube, "goldman sachs the bank that rules the world"
worth tracking down

I'm almost positive that everyone complaining about "banksters" couldn't give a single detail about how ti works and only know that they're "evil" without any details on why or how. They do have a ton of influence in Washington, but very little if any involvement in my life.
fractional reserve banking
interest

that's a start my good goyim.

interest

They're not hard to avoid, is my point. People should do research on the banks with whom they do business, and if it's risky or a bad deal, don't do it.

interest

whats wrong with charging interest? You think billions should be given out because of altruism? Not gonna happen

whats wrong with charging interest? You think billions should be given out because of altruism? Not gonna happen
This is a good opportunity to research "usury." Ironically, ancient people and religious systems saw how destructive to a society it could be, yet we today see it as a simple monetary concept. There is a lot of philosophy surrounding interest, which may surprise you. It was illegal to charge interest in Christianity and Islam for various reasons. In Judaism it is allowed, but only against the "gentiles" or against the non-jew. Usury can create a non-balance- an injustice that can cripple societies.

Omg fractional reserve banking!!!!!!

And interest, not interest !!!!

This is a good opportunity to research "usury." Ironically, ancient people and religious systems saw how destructive to a society it could be, yet we today see it as a simple monetary concept. There is a lot of philosophy surrounding interest, which may surprise you. It was illegal to charge interest in Christianity and Islam for various reasons. In Judaism it is allowed, but only against the "gentiles" or against the non-jew. Usury can create a non-balance- an injustice that can cripple societies.

I pay 3.6% on my mortgage. Its not horrible. I get where the bank is coming from. They exist to make money, not to make my life better.

In 1913 a group of private banks gained control over the currency of the United States. This was not Constitutional, and still isn't. Why would any citizens want their currency controlled by private for profit banks?

They create our currency and we pay them loads of money, but we CAN NEVER AUDIT THEM.

No, but I think Goldman Sachs business is 10% investment banking, and 90% private trading house, masquerading as a commercial bank to boot.

What do you think about the phrase make American Goldman again, or government sachs?

In 1913 a group of private banks gained control over the currency of the United States. This was not Constitutional, and still isn't. Why would any citizens want their currency controlled by private for profit banks?

They create our currency and we pay them loads of money, but we CAN NEVER AUDIT THEM.
That's the federal reserve.

Because whether your name is clinton, bush, obama, mccain, romney, or trump, somehow the vampire squid keeps it's blood suckling beak attached.

Now their were these guys named bernie and Ron paul, they audited the fed, and I supported both of them.

I pay 3.6% on my mortgage. Its not horrible. I get where the bank is coming from. They exist to make money, not to make my life better.
Did you listen to the video OP posted?

Golden Sachs, one of the biggest banks in the world, makes 1/4 of it's profit on being an actual bank. That's what you think of them as, an investment bank.

The other 3/4 of it's profit comes from manipulating the market through futures, trading, securities, hedging, etc. Essentially, most of what it does is take a ton of money (real money) and artificially inflate the economy with it, and hedge off profits that do not really exist, but they can always print it off. They can cripple economies single handedly, have created a bubble and had it burst on them in the recent past (real estate), and OWN our country's federal reserve. The United States is in debt, yet the (((banksters))) are making record profits. Why?

Did you listen to the video OP posted?

Golden Sachs, one of the biggest banks in the world, makes 1/4 of it's profit on being an actual bank. That's what you think of them as, an investment bank.

The other 3/4 of it's profit comes from manipulating the market through futures, trading, securities, hedging, etc. Essentially, most of what it does is take a ton of money (real money) and artificially inflate the economy with it, and hedge off profits that do not really exist, but they can always print it off. They can cripple economies single handedly, have created a bubble and had it burst on them in the recent past (real estate), and OWN our country's federal reserve. The United States is in debt, yet the (((banksters))) are making record profits. Why?

Let's not forget that what that 75% is, is proprietary trading, aka legal insider trading.

They are in competition with their customers who make up 25% of their business, with their own interests involving 75% of their business.

If their job is to make money, god help the poor saps who do business with them, or any of the other banks who operate in a similiar fashion. Aka all of our retirement funds.

Of course you would think if this was true, their business would dry up, but government Sachs is also in the business of selling political influence in exchange for accounts with the banksters.

Last edited:
Goldman Sachs is just a group of jews and friends using their money to make more money. Some people like to call it investing. If they are making money the evil way ? ? ? Well is there any other way to make that much for so few people ? ? ? Probably not.

They are doing God's work according to the CEO!

people act as if they were in a position of power they wouldn't abuse it..

Corbett Report | March 19, 2017
We all know Goldman Sachs is the very embodiment of evil...or do we? What is Goldman Sachs? What does it do? Where did it come from and where is it going, and is there anything that can be done to stop it? Buckle in for this edition of The Corbett Report where James dares to take on the vampire squid itself.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hate me a bankster, and this is why. If you do your homework, you will quickly learn that the hand that gives is always above the hand that receives.

Our government is a puppet to the banksters, and has been for a very long time.

Discuss.......

8ace44b19aad1fde37261c1becf0eaba33b18bca5c21c10d5edcc82f9b04631b.jpg

Back