Meek headed to UFC?

A fluke win over a top fighter that he needed to heat and use illegal shots to win. Sure, let him go to UFC and make 2k to show. See if anyone cares.
Jesus dude you are the worst. What are your prelim Bellator fighters making? $1000 to show? Think Meek will take that $10/10 any day

I'm stoked. I'll finally have a countryman in the UFC. Very few Norwegians has ever been on the roster.
I had hopes for a Viking Champ in UFC with Einemo and Gus. Hopefully this guy can do it. He's powerful.

He lost to Drake, the UFC would eat him alive.

Is it rea
He's dropping Venator's Welterweight championship to be used sparingly on lacklustre European cards for the same money Venator pay him just to keep Venator from giving us better shows. He's a talent, such a shame he's signed himself off to Zuffa.

Is it really official that he sign with UFC?

He lost to Drake, the UFC would eat him alive.

Who?

I remember when Jacare debuted in the UFC, and everyone said that he doesn't stand a chance against top 5, because Mousasi knocked him out. It might come as a surprise, but fighters can actually improve themselves.

Who?

I remember when Jacare debuted in the UFC, and everyone said that he doesn't stand a chance against top 5, because Mousasi knocked him out. It might come as a surprise, but fighters can actually improve themselves.

If You're Reading This, It's Too Late.

So what does Palhares do now? Banned from fighting everywhere and just lost toa no-name.

He lost to a viking warriior !!!

Not just some no name. Do you even bro ?

I don't understand why Meek is getting all this hype. What is he really good at? From his record it seems he got TKO'ed by a striker and by a grappler. If he is just a generic jack of all trades he doesn't stand a chance in the ufc. Does he have a substantial amateur background from any combat sport or martial art at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back