Media Scores for Thompson vs. Till

Wonderboy dominated 1-4 stfu plz or rewatch the fight learn what a strike is. Baby leg taps are not strikes.
in 2 separate rounds he landed 1 total strike

you are delusional

Wonderboy dominated 1-4 stfu plz or rewatch the fight learn what a strike is. Baby leg taps are not strikes.
Baby leg taps that did more visible damage than WB's clean baby tap strikes.

Heads up, the new rules reward visible damage over volume landed.

And wait. Didn't you learn anything from Rampage vs Machida or more recently Nunes vs Val 2? A counterstrike fighter better stop a fight or else your probably losing.

Reminds me of the scores for Machida vs Shogun I. It was a close fight. Most people in the media saw it in favor of Shogun. The judges disagreed. Screaming robbery is unwarranted here as well.

The recent Maia fight and this one makes me think a little differently about how Tyron has handled his title reign, in a good way.

If WB was CAN and sacrificed a few landed strikes for a round-ending double-leg, he’d have won and be “fighting top competition” not point-fighting.

n6x3pt.png

It happens. Cageside judges answer to nobody.

How do you dominate a fight where the strikes were nearly even and both your legs have visible bruising while your opponent looked like he left a sparring session?

WB once again fought not to lose while Till fought to win.

I honestly believe WB goes into fights thinking I want to win a decision.

Agreed ^^^ not a fan of how he blends his karate/kickbox not enough get in there and mix it up a bit, but he don't wanna get hit. It looks like a woman's self-defense class even down to the WB eyepoke "Stay away" surprise he didn't pull out a rape whistle.

Agreed ^^^ not a fan of how he blends his karate/kickbox not enough get in there and mix it up a bit, but he don't wanna get hit. It looks like a woman's self-defense class even down to the WB eyepoke "Stay away" surprise he didn't pull out a rape whistle.
Which works perfectly in a real world self defense situation but doesn't work out too well in prize fighting/fighting for entertainment purposes.

Going backwards never looks good to judges even it's exactly what you wanted to do.

I'm glad they didn't reward WB's point fighting style.

Better they reward a hometown lhw who did little until the 5th?

Considering the fact that Till didnt make weight, they shouldve given any close decision to Wonderboy.

It was even or was pretty much even?
Pretty much even. Slight advantage for Thompson. Within 10 strikes.

But read the new rules. Damage outweighs volume. And Till clearly took the damage advantage.

Better call Thompson and tell him to sit down on his punches.

Till was not losing a decision in Liverpool no matter what. The British are worse than Brazilians with this kind of stuff

Yeah WB won but it was lackluster and neither guy really did shit.

Back