Media Monster who was there live said Conor was drinking fake whiskey.Brilliant 4D chess by Conor

What happened in the Diaz and Mayweather fights then?

What happened to everyone that fought Mayweather? He's the GOAT at that weightclass.

He underestimated Diaz's chin and made his adjustments in the rematch and got the job done.

The only way it was clever is if he acted drunk then drank a shot of real whiskey (so he would smell like he was drunk) so that khabib would think he wasn't training properly.

But I think he was probably just drunk. I guess he could have actually been drunk for the same reason

well, the easy way to confirm/refute this idea is simply to ask Khabib.

Conor was right in his face for the face-off and would no doubt have smelled of whiskey, if he were actually drinking it.

I'm not sure whether Khabib can tell the difference between whisky and cologne.

What happened to everyone that fought Mayweather? He's the GOAT at that weightclass.

He underestimated Diaz's chin and made his adjustments in the rematch and got the job done.

By running away and barely surviving to a majority decision.

Getting the job done to Conor usually means KO'ing someone.

Maybe your definition is a little different.

2018-09-21_17h26_28.png

3x4hv.jpg

Conor: "I only show you what I want you to see, when I want you to see it" (Conor very much fights the same way - a master of misdirection)

Such a brilliant 4D chess move by Conor to have Khabib thinking Conor is nothing but a crazy drunk

Ali use to do the same. Ali would act like a fool and have opponents thinking he was just crazy. Then he would come out calm and calculated and put a clinic on his opponent

Remember the UFC 205 press conference when Conor showed up late and tried to throw a chair at Alvarez?

Everyone thought Conor had lost his mind then too.

Then look what happened in the fight (Conor really is our Ali) Conor came out calm and calculated and put a clinic on his opponent

All foreshadowing that Khabib is destined to suffer the same fate at the hands of Conor?

Khabib even posted on his Instagram that Conor is nothing but an alcoholic who's losing it

Haha hook line and sinker baby; )

"The greatest trick Conor McGregor ever played was convincing the world that he was crazy or a bum"

Conor is a genius on every level, in and out of the ring

Get ready! Brace yourselfes gentelman. Welcome to the greatest show on earth, the Conor McGregor show. We are In for a real treat from the real McGOAT of MMA - Conor the real Ali of MMA McGregor - Aka the Irish Bruce Lee - aka the Irish DON !
Exactly this and I thought Connor was pretty sincere when he said he was ready for a long flight

By running away and barely surviving to a majority decision.

Getting the job done to Conor usually means KO'ing someone.

Maybe your definition is a little different.

Diaz has a chin like Homer Simpson, I can't remember him ever getting dropped by punches until Conor.

Conor dropped him 3 times in the first two rounds and turned his face into hambuger.

da27288a087e21474b79afc8a3894424_crop_exact.jpg

Idk

It wouldn't hurt him to have a few sips of whiskey

Khabib and Dana could probably confirm this... Dana had a sip, Khabib would be able to smell whiskey on his breath

Bas rutten used to take a shot before weigh ins so that the fighter would smell liquor on him... psychological warfare

Make no mistake, whatever the truth is, it's all psychological warfare on Conor's part. Doesn't matter if it was real or not, this thread's existence speaks to the effectiveness of Conor's mind games
/thread

3x4hv.jpg

Conor: "I only show you what I want you to see, when I want you to see it" (Conor very much fights the same way - a master of misdirection)

Such a brilliant 4D chess move by Conor to have Khabib thinking Conor is nothing but a crazy drunk

Ali use to do the same. Ali would act like a fool and have opponents thinking he was just crazy. Then he would come out calm and calculated and put a clinic on his opponent

Remember the UFC 205 press conference when Conor showed up late and tried to throw a chair at Alvarez?

Everyone thought Conor had lost his mind then too.

Then look what happened in the fight (Conor really is our Ali) Conor came out calm and calculated and put a clinic on his opponent

All foreshadowing that Khabib is destined to suffer the same fate at the hands of Conor?

Khabib even posted on his Instagram that Conor is nothing but an alcoholic who's losing it

Haha hook line and sinker baby; )

"The greatest trick Conor McGregor ever played was convincing the world that he was crazy or a bum"

Conor is a genius on every level, in and out of the ring

Get ready! Brace yourselfes gentelman. Welcome to the greatest show on earth, the Conor McGregor show. We are In for a real treat from the real McGOAT of MMA - Conor the real Ali of MMA McGregor - Aka the Irish Bruce Lee - aka the Irish DON !

Khabib missed out. Ahahahahahahaha

So you’re saying he acted like a drunk retard while being sober?
4d chess indeed

He actually understands what he needs to do, what speaks and sells to the casual audience.

That's why he has 100M in the bank, and you're a broke retard.

Holy shit
If it was not liquor Conor would not have tried to give it to Khabib.
Use your head(s)

So he cant blame being even more cringey than ever on alcohol? Well that settles it then, Floyd gave him brain damage.

Diaz has a chin like Homer Simpson, I can't remember him ever getting dropped by punches until Conor.

Conor dropped him 3 times in the first two rounds and turned his face into hambuger.

da27288a087e21474b79afc8a3894424_crop_exact.jpg
Josh Thomson knocked him out with a head kick.

Back