Media Monster who was there live said Conor was drinking fake whiskey.Brilliant 4D chess by Conor

PROlogic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3x4hv.jpg

Conor: "I only show you what I want you to see, when I want you to see it" (Conor very much fights the same way - a master of misdirection)

Such a brilliant 4D chess move by Conor to have Khabib thinking Conor is nothing but a crazy drunk

Ali use to do the same. Ali would act like a fool and have opponents thinking he was just crazy. Then he would come out calm and calculated and put a clinic on his opponent

Remember the UFC 205 press conference when Conor showed up late and tried to throw a chair at Alvarez?

Everyone thought Conor had lost his mind then too.

Then look what happened in the fight (Conor really is our Ali) Conor came out calm and calculated and put a clinic on his opponent

All foreshadowing that Khabib is destined to suffer the same fate at the hands of Conor?

Khabib even posted on his Instagram that Conor is nothing but an alcoholic who's losing it

Haha hook line and sinker baby; )

"The greatest trick Conor McGregor ever played was convincing the world that he was crazy or a bum"

Conor is a genius on every level, in and out of the ring

Get ready! Brace yourselfes gentelman. Welcome to the greatest show on earth, the Conor McGregor show. We are In for a real treat from the real McGOAT of MMA - Conor the real Ali of MMA McGregor - Aka the Irish Bruce Lee - aka the Irish DON !

Last edited:
What happened in the Diaz and Mayweather fights then?

He certainly acted like he had been drinking.

well, the easy way to confirm/refute this idea is simply to ask Khabib.

Conor was right in his face for the face-off and would no doubt have smelled of whiskey, if he were actually drinking it.

Yep. As a Canadian, I can confirm that was a bottle of Maple Syrup...

bottle-of-maple-syrup-vector-id488472638

llol or maybe he already drank from it?

why is this even being speculated? who cares?

he seemed under the influence of something. and if he wasn't, then he wasn't and he was going crazy sober, which is even more insane.

there's no effect here in terms of story lol.

Well, that's much like what a lot of the bars here on Bali serve, actually. Fake whisky. You buy a Chivas Regal (there's usually not much choice) and it tastes like petrol. Chivas never tasted like petrol anywhere else from what I recall. Fucking scum. Living in Asia has made me lose faith in humanity. It sometimes seems like half the population here is out to scam everyone else, in one way or the other.

Ok, I've had a few drinks right now, but that's how I feel.

Fuck them.

well, the easy way to confirm/refute this idea is simply to ask Khabib.

Conor was right in his face for the face-off and would no doubt have smelled of whiskey, if he were actually drinking it.

Yes since Kabob would have zero doubt what the distinct smell of whiskey would be like.

So you’re saying he acted like a drunk retard while being sober?
4d chess indeed

Or maybe he was just drunk.

Before he even drank out the bottle you can see he was drunk look at his eyes his pupils were larger than usual. And his forehead had an unusual vein that we dont usually see. I believe he was under the influence of somrthing.

Back