Media are all over Bisping - Romero feud

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And not only media, I also think Bisping - Romero would be more PPV successful than Whittaker.

Too bad Romero is out of title fight picture.

They'll co-main without a belt on the line in about a years time.

Will watch!

Can't see it happening.
Bisping loses to Whittaker then gets a final fight in the UK and then he's done and I can't see him fighting Yoel in that one.

Winning a fight should at least be a minimum before calling out the champ. If Yoel beats Luke or Jacare, I am pretty sure he will get the next shot at Bisping.

Too bad Romero is out of title fight picture.

To you really put it past the UFC to give Romero the title shot and have Whittiker defend his belt vs Rockhold. Doesn't make sense sport wise but works money wise.

It can happen, as long as the UFC wants it to happen and Whittaker gives them an excuse, i.e. a surgery.

not sure how its classified as a feud. Bisping talks shit about everyone, its fake and its how he drums up interest in fights. Romero can barely speak english, who knows what he says after fights.

Plus the two of them will never fight. Bisping has Whittaker to fight and he is aiming for GSP as well. Romero lost to Whittaker he is no longer in the title picture. Plus Bisping is 38. If he gets his fight and payday with GSP he retires, if he fights whittaker and loses, he probably retires. not to mention romero is even older and now drops down due to his loss.

the "feud" has been manufactured and is completely pointless as there will never be a fight.

Romero was looking like Pac in hit em up on his call out video

Can't see it happening.
Bisping loses to Whittaker then gets a final fight in the UK and then he's done and I can't see him fighting Yoel in that one.
why not an easy win vs. YORO to finish up a stellar career?

The C(o)unt already ducked Romero once, claiming injury after they were slated to fight. Romero was denied his shot at the title and UFC forced him to fight dangerous Whitaker, and he lost a close fight. It's a shame, I want to see Bisping unconscious one more time.

Back