Meanwhile in Sweden

She also claimed that people tend to call the police more often if you have been raped by an immigrant than a Swede.

Pure b.s!

Whoa... what on earth could make one turn on their people so viciously?

Thats just sick.

2005 was the last year the Swedish authorities presented statistics of the criminals background due to political reasons.

A statistician began to conduct his own research. He ordered the court files between 2012-2017 were a person was convicted of a sex crime. All the court cases, his methodology and statistics are accessible for download and scrutiny.

Some of his findings:

* 84% of the people convicted of gross rape comes from outside of Europe.
* 95,6% of the people convicted of assault rape comes from outside of Europe.
* 90% of the people convicted of group rapes comes from outside of Europe (1/4 were Afghan).
* The vast majority of the victims are ethnic Swedes.
* 85% the people convicted of group rape against men are Afghans.
* Men that were adopted to Sweden commits far more sex crimes than ethnic Swedes.

Another interesting info is that sexual crimes commited by ethnic Swedes have decreased a lot since 2013.

https://pjjonasson.files.wordpress...._bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet.pdf
The study (it's in Swedish however)

2005 was the last year the Swedish authorities presented statistics of the criminals background due to political reasons.

A statistician began to conduct his own research. He ordered the court files between 2012-2017 were a person was convicted of a sex crime. All the court cases, his methodology and statistics are accessible for download and scrutiny.

Some of his findings:

* 90% of the people convicted of group rapes comes from outside of Europe (1/4 were Afghan).
* Men that were adopted to Sweden commits far more sex crimes than ethnic Swedes.

Another interesting info is that sexual crimes commited by ethnic Swedes have decreased a lot since 2013.

https://pjjonasson.files.wordpress...._bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet.pdf

In the UK the authorities no longer record the race, religion or ethnicity of perpetrators for the same political reasons as in Sweden. The prison service still does however and you can then cross reference this with what these people are in for. Which some anonymous person at The Home Office did and leaked the results, and what we saw was pretty similar to here. I think just Muslims alone make up 25% of sex offenders in UK prisons. Pretty staggering but not surprising.

There are no "back pages" on the internet. You're just whinging because they won't take up your narrative. There's been multiple reports on the increased number of grenade attacks in Sweden while overall crime has been falling for the past five years.
Of course there's ethnic crime gangs amongst the Albanian, Bosniak, Iraqi, Iranisn and Somali muslim immigrants, but it's not like the local Brödraskapet or the "Christian" Södertäljenätverket, Asir and "Original Gangsters" aren't also using grenades.
That's strange considering that the extremely pro-immigration and liberal rag called Expressen mapped out organized criminals in Stockholm:

82% were of foreign background
Their background were mostly from Bosnia, Lebanon, Somalia, Syria, Iraq.

It's not like Swedish crime statistics have covered up the fact that immigrants are twice as likely to offend as Swedish born citizens though. That's been essentially consistent with their statistics since the 70's regardless of the makeup of their immigration.
Sweden is one of the most prominent countries when it comes to statistics, you can find statistics on everything. For example, every year they compile the background of students at colleges and universities but for some reason they stopped keeping statistics on criminals ethnic background. Do you honestly believe that that isn't due to political reasons?

Sweden's efforts on rehabilitation have been comparatively effective in dropping recidivism though, and their overall crime rates and certainly their number of prisoners, have continued to decrease.
Only computer fraud has consistently and significantly increased, but obviously that's more of a technological issue.
Facts are that immigrants commit the vast majority of rapes, do you believe that such crimes decreases when there are more immigrants coming to Sweden the last years than ever before?

Sweden is one of the most prominent countries when it comes to statistics, you can find statistics on everything. For example, every year they compile the background of students at colleges and universities but for some reason they stopped keeping statistics on criminals ethnic background. Do you honestly believe that that isn't due to political reasons?

Facts are that immigrants commit the vast majority of rapes, do you believe that such crimes decreases when there are more immigrants coming to Sweden the last years than ever before?

Just because immigrants might commit the majority of rapes doesn't mean the numbers are increasing. There was a big uptick in rapes which preceded the migrant crisis (supposedly they redefined the crime?), but since then it declined again. I don't know, there's two swedes here telling me the numbers are bullshit, but then it's obvious you're both anti-immigration of refugees and can't point to anything substantial which proves the point.

That's strange considering that the extremely pro-immigration and liberal rag called Expressen mapped out organized criminals in Stockholm:

82% were of foreign background
Their background were mostly from Bosnia, Lebanon, Somalia, Syria, Iraq.

Not really strange. The "christian" gangs I mentioned were Syriacs not native Swedes. The only one with a significant native Swedish membership was Brödraskapet.

Just because immigrants might commit the majority of rapes doesn't mean the numbers are increasing. There was a big uptick in rapes which preceded the migrant crisis (supposedly they redefined the crime?), but since then it declined again. I don't know, there's two swedes here telling me the numbers are bullshit, but then it's obvious you're both anti-immigration of refugees and can't point to anything substantial which proves the point.
Disregard my stance on immigration because it's non sequitur and focus on my arguments that comes from facts.

graf-jpg
The graph shows reported crimes according to BRÅ (the government agency that studies crimes). The authorities claims that the reason reported crimes are up is because people tend to report crimes more today than before.

It's quite easy to suspect that the above reasoning is not very sound:

* The majority of people that comes (circa 60%) to the hospital after being beaten don't want to press charges. That number was 40% in 2000.
* Between 2000-2005, the amount of witnesses that received threats increased by 500% according to BRÅ.
* A study I quoted earlier today showed that 95% of assault rapes are made by immigrants and one would be foolish to believe that taking in more would not lead to more rapes.

Not really strange. The "christian" gangs I mentioned were Syriacs not native Swedes. The only one with a significant native Swedish membership was Brödraskapet.
First of all, most grenade attacks are in southern Sweden, specifically Malmö and there are not many Syriacs there.

It's true however that in recent time, the enrichment of grenades have begun to increase in Stockholm as well.

Last edited:
First of all, most grenade attacks are in southern Sweden, specifically Malmö and there are not many Syriacs there.

It's true however that in recent time, the enrichment of grenades have begun to increase in Stockholm as well.

Hey, even the Youth leader of the Swedish Democrats was arrested with a grenade.

Hey, even the Youth leader of the Swedish Democrats was arrested with a grenade.
Seriously? I googled for it but came up short and normally, if something like that transpired, media would be in a frenzy.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I can't find anything related to it other than that they have been threatened by Muslims for depicting the prophet Muhammad in unflattering ways.

Some of his findings:

I got my self to believe that you are a rational and a sane poster, with the feets on the ground. Maybe I was wrong.

I would like to mention the "author" to the study my fellow( i guess) swede presented to the international audience. Joakim P Jonasson is indeed a new-nazi lover and if you google his name, all the filth of what you would call the extreme right media will show up.

Son of Jamin....

I am not blind nor am I hiding inside a saftey bubble. I am fully aware of the differences between cultures and that some how we are in many cases, so far away from each other in how we are living and the way we tribute customs and traditions.

I made 10 trips to India from 1999-2006. A fantastic big country. But with every trip I did, there were less to love and more to question. Until my final trip where I told my self I would never set a foot again on Indian land. And I haven´t been there since then. What started as a love story ended in bad taste in my mouth.

You can say with experience and new found wisdom about other cultures, would make you a good ambassador for the insular minded. But for me with my experience it went counter productive. To the point I got furious inside whenever I saw or listend to someone that looked like an Indian(pakistani or Indian(especially the once in the northwest part)).

And with my life I had in Thailand for many years. There are so much to love, but why do I live in Sweden with my thai-wife now? Because there are so many other things to dislike about Thailand. So if I got a gun to my head and was to be thrown out of Sweden. Which country would I choose? Well it would be Denmark. We are equal in many ways and the cultures are similiar.

So the question is, when it comes to the muslim immigrants choosing Sweden as a final destination. Why Sweden? Why not a neighbouring country with the same religion and same culture. Why move from a area that is considered a very masculine one to Sweden that is rated the most feminine country in the world?
Why do you want to move to a place that is the epidome of antipole?

I am puzzled by muslims decision to move here. And all this becuase Sweden have a good reputation in the world. The paradox of being fair and reasonable I guess.

Son of Jamin....

It´s all about the presentation. You can do better. Please find the sources you need to show from other places than that of the ridiculously racist person you linked here.

And I am sure adopted children from south-Korea are in the minority when it comes to rape(Why do i even bother to comment).

Shaking my head to the apparent method of racist propaganda here.

I got my self to believe that you are a rational and a sane poster, with the feets on the ground. Maybe I was wrong.

I would like to mention the "author" to the study my fellow( i guess) swede presented to the international audience. Joakim P Jonasson is indeed a new-nazi lover and if you google his name, all the filth of what you would call the extreme right media will show up.

Son of Jamin....

I am not blind nor am I hiding inside a saftey bubble. I am fully aware of the differences between cultures and that some how we are in many cases, so far away from each other in how we are living and the way we tribute customs and traditions.

I made 10 trips to India from 1999-2006. A fantastic big country. But with every trip I did, there were less to love and more to question. Until my final trip where I told my self I would never set a foot again on Indian land. And I haven´t been there since then. What started as a love story ended in bad taste in my mouth.

You can say with experience and new found wisdom about other cultures, would make you a good ambassador for the insular minded. But for me with my experience it went counter productive. To the point I got furious inside whenever I saw or listend to someone that looked like an Indian(pakistani or Indian(especially the once in the northwest part)).

And with my life I had in Thailand for many years. There are so much to love, but why do I live in Sweden with my thai-wife now? Because there are so many other things to dislike about Thailand. So if I got a gun to my head and was to be thrown out of Sweden. Which country would I choose? Well it would be Denmark. We are equal in many ways and the cultures are similiar.

So the question is, when it comes to the muslim immigrants choosing Sweden as a final destination. Why Sweden? Why not a neighbouring country with the same religion and same culture. Why move from a area that is considered a very masculine one to Sweden that is rated the most feminine country in the world?
Why do you want to move to a place that is the epidome of antipole?

I am puzzled by muslims decision to move here. And all this becuase Sweden have a good reputation in the world. The paradox of being fair and reasonable I guess.

Son of Jamin....

It´s all about the presentation. You can do better. Please find the sources you need to show from other places than that of the ridiculously racist person you linked here.

And I am sure adopted children from south-Korea are in the minority when it comes to rape(Why do i even bother to comment).

Shaking my head to the apparent method of racist propaganda here.
He may be a nazi, which I highly doubt since he is a member of a pro-Israel party with many influential Jews in the upper echelons!

He may be an extremely questionable character and I would personally never vote or support the SD. They are at best well-meaning idiots.

With that said, he is very transparent with his findings. He has posted how he conducted the study, you can search through all the court cases, how he came to the conclusions he did.

If he is wrong, then by all means show it with facts and not that he is a nazi. I haven't read it all the way through but so far, I've yet to see many errors.

---------------------

As for why Muslims flock to Sweden?

Signal policy. It's easy to get asylum in Sweden, you receive a comfortable life without much pressure to work, the Social democrats panders to immigrants (80-95% of the citizens in the suburbs votes for the left).

Seriously? I googled for it but came up short and normally, if something like that transpired, media would be in a frenzy.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but I can't find anything related to it other than that they have been threatened by Muslims for depicting the prophet Muhammad in unflattering ways.

Robert Vesterlund and Niklas Irberger back in the '90s apparently.

It would be more helpful if you could briefly summarize (for non-Swedes in particular) why his methodology is flawed or where he made fundamental mistakes or why his 'study' is academically dishonest.
Whether or not he's far-right doesn't tell us much. Of course in Sweden a far-right person is more likely to study migrant crimes just like far-right blogs and website will focus on crime stats and migration more often than the MSM or left-wing blogs. Even between conservative- and liberal-leaning mainstream news outlets there's a striking difference in how often they write about certain issues.

This thread proves that we are dealing with people who are so brainwashed and ideologically driven that they no longer care about reality or consequences. They are like religious fundamentalists or cult members, no amount of facts, evidence, reason or logic that contradicts their myopic world view and dogmatic narrative can change their mind. In fact the more you present them with this, the more they dig their heels in.

So more and more women get raped? More terror attacks? More FGM? So what. They don't care or will simply deny that this is even a problem at all. Just as long as their ideology continues to march on, that is all that matters. That is the mentality on display here. I think people like this are too far gone and beyond saving at this point.

Last edited:
Back