Me throwing a side/back kick under 1 second (Sherdogs fastest kicker?=)

6FFo9iP.jpg

Was that in real time or space time?

Do you really think a kick that is simply less than a second is quick? That kick is also quite telegraphed.

I don't know what your deal is, bit you are not really a good or practical kicker. You are snappy like any skinny guy should be, but your overall technique is rubbish.

Speedboy probably throws 50 in a second

Ever wondered how a kick would look like travelling under a second? Now you know.

I would literally kick you in the ass and you would fall over. Is pretty fast tho.
[<cena1}
Also, c'mon man, pull your kick back just as fast as you threw it out, and go back to your staaaaaaaaance! One kick never ends a fight.

Last edited:
@spacetime

Oh my this looks like you cant even tie your belt correct. o_O

Never thought anyone would need an instructional for that but please watch one you seem to need it.

Wind-ups are easily modified within the context. Muscle fiber is not. I have fast twitch muscle fiber in both hands and legs. Skinny but not a small guy at. 15 feet 6 inches - 186 cm. Guys my build are much slower generally

Nah. Your just snappy, not really fast. Your speed here is in the last short linear movement, before that it is all very average. Also quite sure that kick was really short, you were falling over backwards on recoil. You are extremely tensed up before you strike, because you need the higher muscle tone to actually perform the kick quickly. Which makes the kick telegraphed and yourself basically a useless kicker, since you cannot perform while being elusive and agile. I am just a little shorter than you, weigh at least 30lbs more, am 10 years or so older and most likely quicker.

PS: you don't strike me as 15 feet tall.

Back