Me Sparring

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
quick clip of me doing some sparring with a friend.

Nothing makes you feel more like a boss than sparring to some gangster rap lol.

More Duane Ludwig combo videos please

Love the way your sweat shot off your torso everytime you threw a shot, you're a natural!

When are you guys coming out of the closet

That's some limited sparring space you have down there!!!

When are you guys coming out of the closet

That's some limited sparring space you have down there!!!

lol, this is at my house, in a gym I built myself, kinda like a large shed really. its roughly 12x20' about the size of a ring.

lol, this is at my house, in a gym I built myself, kinda like a large shed really. its roughly 12x20' about the size of a ring.

That's pretty cool that you have a home gym. Just curious, when you enter your gym, is one year inside the gym equivalent to one day on the outside? DBZ reference :D

Nice one, that was pretty entertaining to watch! Nice fluidity between punches and kicks, especially the beginning part when you were slipping and going to the body, then draggin his head down for the knee, then lowkick, then fade out of range.

Playing a little dangerous game at 0:45 huh? He caught you a little with those long ass arms, usually you would probably have been just out of range on the straight.

Nice one, that was pretty entertaining to watch! Nice fluidity between punches and kicks, especially the beginning part when you were slipping and going to the body, then draggin his head down for the knee, then lowkick, then fade out of range.

Playing a little dangerous game at 0:45 huh? He caught you a little with those long ass arms, usually you would probably have been just out of range on the straight.

yes my friend and boxing coach was there coaching as well, working on head movement so i just kind of went for it. my friend is very tall, but we are friends, so I can afford to play like that, as he wont take my head off. Just working together and improving.

Funny, I remember a year ago you pointing out that I got hit in the exact some situation. Switching my feet walking backwards because I think I'm out of range.

Then I found some counter that Jeff Mayweather is trying to show from walking backwards. It would be nice to know what the details are of how to use it. It looks slick. Starts at 2:20

Funny, I remember a year ago you pointing out that I got hit in the exact some situation. Switching my feet walking backwards because I think I'm out of range.

Then I found some counter that Jeff Mayweather is trying to show from walking backwards. It would be nice to know what the details are of how to use it. It looks slick. Starts at 2:20

Looks a little wonky, tried doing it feels incredibly wonky especially after throwing a right hand. I mean, the first step back with the lead foot must have something defensive in it that we're not seeing. Maybe it's just that you look vulnerable and they'll chase you and it'll draw them into your right hand counter.

We need context!

@Sano
It doesn't help that it looks like Jeff is unsatisfied with TJ attempts.. I was thinking it might be for when a guy runs at you like he's Vitor Belfort. It would be crazy if the mayweders have something for that.

@Sano I was think it might be for when a guy runs at you like he's Vitor Belfort. It would be crazy if the mayweders have something for that.
Must be for when someone is chasing you yep, but that's the thing with these small snippets, we don't have the whole picture so the application can get muddied a bit.

Doesnt look like to big of a deal. all it is..is stepping back with the lead foot. Cover distance quickly. Brieflyl putting you in southpaw, and if you can fight both stances, your ready to go depending on what he does while your backing up.

Back