Me Koing my jacket (punch)

She already knew that was what I requested. I couldn't sleep. I can manage anything if sleep is possible.
i'm gonna shatter some of your illusions right now. fighting is pain, it actually helps to be a little masochistic. the more you embrace to pain the better you will be. If you can't handle getting hurt, don't fight. the best fighter is quite often the one willing to endure the most pain, that was what made marciano such a scary fighter.

Fun fact: I was denied morphine at the hospital because it wasn't broken. She said a fracture was unlikely but not out of the question.

MORPHINE because of a bruised foot

giphy.gif

i'm gonna shatter some of your illusions right now. fighting is pain, it actually helps to be a little masochistic. the more you embrace to pain the better you will be. If you can't handle getting hurt, don't fight. the best fighter is quite often the one willing to endure the most pain, that was what made marciano such a scary fighter.

It's the other way around. I can't find harmony between sparring and actually fighting. If I have to defend myself, and there was no way out, I have the ability to end a situation and the assailant will only remember striking me. And clinching, which most guys on the street do, is exactly what I want. I clinched the last guy I fought for real.

When sparring however, especially hard, it doesn't make much sense to me.

If you can't deal with someone blocking one of your strikes and need morphine because of it you have no right being in the ring.

What the titty fuck is going on in here? This is wasteland material.

If you can't deal with someone blocking one of your strikes and need morphine because of it you have no right being in the ring.
The ring? Pfft he's training for teh streetz. If anybody tries to attack him with a jacket, they're fucked.

I think I have a skin condition as well. Because my skin blows up from impacts in an unatural way. It's very similar to allergic reactions.
You're allergic to pain. This condition is known by the medical term "pussy shins".

Sorry for the camera move. It's my other hand moving with the motion. I will have to ask someone to film it. It looks like I wind it up now.

Lmfaaaaoooooooooo!!!! Son!!! I’m mad I was interested in this video clip when I clicked on it hahahahah

AT least I didn't break mine like Anderson Silva. And I kicked harder.
Funny coincidence, I heard that Anderson Silva came over to your place to challenge you to a fight and as he entered he saw you kick. His expression changed from cool and confident to this:
<6>
Then he immediately left the building.

Funny coincidence, I heard that Anderson Silva came over to your place to challenge you to a fight and as he entered he saw you kick. His expression changed from cool and confident to this:
<6>
Then he immediately left the building.

So Does Anderson have a pussy shin too?

So Does Anderson have a pussy shin too?
There's a difference between going to the hospital with a broken shin and a bruised one.

Also, looks like I'm being trolled now. :D

There's a difference between going to the hospital with a broken shin and a bruised one.

Also, looks like I'm being trolled now. :D

You are saying my shin is weak because it blew up. His broke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back