Me Koing my jacket (punch)

Did you hit his elbow? Thats the only way I can see it hurting.

So you're kicking full force and want him to block with his palms?

He can block with the palm since he is wearing gloves. This fucker blocked with his wrists. Chopping down, like a Karate block. I am on pain killers right now

The point between his elbow and wrist is what he blocked with. Whatever the fuck That's called. I call it arm.

Did you hit his elbow? Thats the only way I can see it hurting.

So you're kicking full force and want him to block with his palms?

He can follow through the motion with his hands. This guy chopped down at my roundhouse kicks.

lol
"monday i spar a kickboxer!"
"Im in a hospital. He blocked my kicks wrong!"

show us the video

He CHOPPED them back. Have you actually trained martial arts? The shin is incredible sensitive.

They're only sensitive if you don't hit pads / heavy bag with them on the regular.

Done that for 3+ years. I kick very hard and maybe I have ultra sensitivity too.
He's gonna break his forearms blocking like that. Seen it first hand myself.

Shin on anything that isn't a knee or tucked elbow is a bad night for the defender

He's gonna break his forearms blocking like that. Seen it first hand myself.

Shin on anything that isn't a knee or tucked elbow is a bad night for the defender

That's what I wonder too.. Why isn't his arms messed up? Is he conditioned perhaps? I almost shed a tear from the pain because I did not know he would block that way, so I just threw a body kick hard as I could.

I've heard of glass eyes, glass jaws... but glass shins? Ive heard it all now.

TS is soft as baby shit.

I've heard of glass eyes, glass jaws... but glass shins? Ive heard it all now.

TS is soft as baby shit.

So you mean that even if I kick like a truck, my shin should not blow up from him chopping them down? Power is irrelevant?

That's what I wonder too.. Why isn't his arms messed up? Is he conditioned perhaps? I almost shed a tear from the pain because I did not know he would block that way, so I just threw a body kick hard as I could.

Why are you kicking as hard as you can in sparring?

So you mean that even if I kick like a truck, my shin should not blow up from him chopping them down? Power is irrelevant?
WTDnnwE.gif

Your shtick really got old. Maybe time to find a new one to stroke your ego.

Ego? I would have never kicked that hard if I knew he would block by chopping them down. I either I got some real pussy shins, or my kicks are harder than people in here imagine.

I have no idea which one it is. Isn't it logical though for a TKD dude who kicks primarly with the instep, to have weak shins?

Back