Me at taekwondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
vid dont even work for me pal

It was a video of this dominant football player trying to do a front stance and crossing his feet, like picture a front stance and then move your back foot well past horizontal of your forward shoulder. The idea is ridiculous. What kind of athlete thinks a proper stance is twisting your legs in half so you can't even stand up? This is the same poster of the guy hurting his hands on the Bob. Boom, done. Mic drop, troll exposed. Also what the hell was the point of this troll job.

It was a video of this dominant football player trying to do a front stance and crossing his feet, like picture a front stance and then move your back foot well past horizontal of your forward shoulder. The idea is ridiculous. What kind of athlete thinks a proper stance is twisting your legs in half so you can't even stand up? This is the same poster of the guy hurting his hands on the Bob. Boom, done. Mic drop, troll exposed. Also what the hell was the point of this troll job.
Wrong .

Anyway they don't call us football player we are all stars football player .

LOL I am a kid and do you know what is all stars is and mean or no ?

I feel bad you are clearly a child now and need nurturing you are a wonderful flower and I'm sorry if any harm has come to you from me. You are a strong lion, don't let the internet get you down, you need to roar.

I feel bad you are clearly a child now and need nurturing you are a wonderful flower and I'm sorry if any harm has come to you from me. You are a strong lion, don't let the internet get you down, you need to roar.
OK.

Ok LOL and I am a teen .

he is cute I´m having a fatherly feel

lol

he is so innocent, doesn´t even get what people say

who is cute and innocent if you say I am cute I am not gay and not innocent .

HAHHAAH BUAHAHAHAHA sorry but funny you´re like 14, I´m having father instincts, I should make some kids lol, well in time I´ll do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back