Me at taekwondo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Robinson

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Here is a video of me at taekwondo can you please tell me what i need to work on and what i am good at ?

Last edited:
No that's trolling come on lol

So thats is ok but I am better at Football and Track and Field and Wrestling .

Yes why ?
well Tae kwon does has some good kicks. There are definitely some good things you could get out of it because you are young. However, if you are interested in competing in a full contact sport like mma, boxing for example could you a big advantage because you learn so fast at your age. Look at guys like conor mcgregor, nate diaz, jorge masvidal etc. Whatever the case, I would do what you enjoy.

well Tae kwon does has some good kicks. There are definitely some good things you could get out of it because you are young. However, if you are interested in competing in a full contact sport like mma, boxing for example could you a big advantage because you learn so fast at your age. Look at guys like conor mcgregor, nate diaz, jorge masvidal etc. Whatever the case, I would do what you enjoy.
Ok thank you .

I might stay in teakwondo for a little bit to see if I like it if I don't like it I might go the UFC gym one that do different programs and classes .

I might stay in teakwondo for a little bit to see if I like it if I don't like it I might go the UFC gym one that do different programs and classes .
I would definitely stick with wrestling. Its one of the most important parts of mma. If I were you I would find a good old boxing gym. Aside from muay thai, that is where you fill find the best striking. They will teach you how to punch well,footwork and how to avoid getting hit. Tae Kwon do has alot of effective things about it though and is alot of fun, so I'm not saying you should quit that. UFC gyms on the other hand from what I've heard are basically cardio sessions. I would find either a serious mma gym that has pro fighters or a jiujitsu school. But right now the most important thing you should do is wrestling.

I would definitely stick with wrestling. Its one of the most important parts of mma. If I were you I would find a good old boxing gym. Aside from muay thai, that is where you fill find the best striking. They will teach you how to punch well,footwork and how to avoid getting hit. Tae Kwon do has alot of effective things about it though and is alot of fun, so I'm not saying you should quit that. UFC gyms on the other hand from what I've heard are basically cardio sessions. I would find either a serious mma gym that has pro fighters or a jiujitsu school. But right now the most important thing you should do is wrestling.
Ok and me and my Football team have a game today at 7:00 PM
LETS GO BLUE RAIDERS ITS WIN OR LOSE TODAY WE ARE 14-0 WE ARE NUMBER 3 DISTRICT IN THE FOOTBALL AAA CHAMPIONSHIP .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back