Mcregor actually DID NOT apologise mid fight. He said "don't kiss us" not "its only business"

No thats just gay to even think that during a fight.

He clearly said it was business trying to soften Khabib and Khabib said Let's Go (stop your bullshitting)

Who the fuck cares
Seems a hell of alot of people.
Because these words either mean he turned bitch mid fight and begged for mercy, or he was defiant and taunted his opponent.
Having heard it a few times now, "dont kiss us" or "only kisses" seems like what he was actually saying so at least I give him that

Conor fan excuses are pathetic and you should feel ashamed

Khabib threatened to hold Conor ransom

blowing kisses

Just stfu<Kobe213>

No its like him saying stop taking things so personal.
“It’s only business” is the same as apologizing. It’s like saying he didn’t mean to say all that. Stop trying to make him seem like less of a coward.

It's only business isn't an apology so much as an excuse, he was probably out of gas and about to be at Khabib's mercy and was hoping to calm Khabib down a bit before he went for the kill. He probably was going to say it anyways after the fight.

We need the FBI in on this. National security level importance.

MV5BNTFlYWE4YzQtODg3ZC00MThhLWJmYzYtOGY0NzdlOGQyZTVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

It actually wasn't Conor speaking. It was his son, blitzed out on coke throwing his voice from the front row.

"Daddy you're fucked. Please disown me. "

So he's basically saying......he got raped by Khabib. Didn't want Khabit to kiss him during the rape. Got it.

I thought he said “Don’t piss buss.”

He clearly said

lol you think it was clear what he said? Interesting that you think the word "business" has a "K" sound.

I'm still partially convinced everyone's just hearing different shit like that Laurel Zanny shit going around.

Back