McMaster out, John Bolton in.

Seems like a piece of shit racist nutjob. Is normal.

Bolton is not just a piece of shit, he's totally insane. He's known by the Rs on the hill as that insane guy.

Bolton is like a lapdog that has rabies; all teeth, fury and spit.

Bolton is not just a piece of shit, he's totally insane. He's known by the Rs on the hill as that insane guy.

Bolton is like a lapdog that has rabies; all teeth, fury and spit.
Does he have to be confirmed like Sessions was?

next to bolton, even that dickhead carlson seems semi sane , hes gagging for a war with iran

New found respect for Tuck here. Put Bolton in his place.

Bolton would have fit in nicely with the Nazis. No hyperbole. He's that typical misfit like 90% of the Nazi leadership was and he has a hard on for war as a medium for nationalism. He's a disgusting piece of shit -- and he has a Super PAC... wtf?

Does he have to be confirmed like Sessions was?

Nope. No senate conformation needed.

Bolton was basically a lapdog for Chaney in the Bush administration. A bunch of political shit involving Rice (she hated Bolton) Powell, Bush and Armitage (sp?) lead to Bolton being a recess nomination for UN ambassador because he was going to fail a Senate confirmation hearing.

There's zero chance he'd pass now, but he doesn't have to.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Last edited:

Bolton would have fit in nicely with the Nazis. No hyperbole. He's that typical misfit like 90% of the Nazi leadership was and he has a hard on for war as a medium for nationalism. He's a disgusting piece of shit -- and he has a Super PAC... wtf?

Bolton doesn't believe in international law, he's kind of a difference flavour of Neo Con. He doesn't pretend to want to spread democracy through force or "peace through strenght," he believes in expanding America's power through war and using all of America's military might to preemptively annihilate those he percieves as America's enemies. He also has a huge hard on to use tactical nukes.

Last edited:

Yep, Bolton is a fucking clown. I hope Trump has something up his sleeve that I'm not aware of here.

Yep, Bolton is a fucking clown. I hope Trump has something up his sleeve that I'm not aware of here.

Initially Trump didn't appoint Bolton because he disliked Bolton's moustache, this isn't a joke. He then saw Bolton on Fox News a bunch and decided he liked him.

This is literally the extent of Trumps thinking in regards to Bolton.

Last edited:
Help us Obi Wan Mueller Kenobi, your our only hope.....
DIHfilzXcAQoEMU.jpg

Lol at all the histrionics about war with this or that country due to Bolton. Have you guys learned nothing in the past year or so? Nobody lasts. Bolton will be gone in 6 weeks. Trump probably had FOX on at 3 in the morning once, caught a rerun where Bolton was saying Trump was doing a good job with Israel or North Korea, and said "I like that guy." As soon as Bolton disagrees with Trump and shows a backbone, they'll be looking for his replacement. Bolton is tough on Russia and we all know Donnie has been cucked by Vlad. Smart money is on Bolton being shitcanned long before he has any meaningful impact on the country.

Trump wants Bolton to craft the dismantling of the Iran Agreement (against the advice of... well, everyone).
That easily puts Bolton in a position to engineer an escalation of force against Iran, even if he's not still in office when it actually happens.

He's already stated his intentions in this regard.

The Administration should also encourage discussions in Congress and in public debate for further steps that might be taken to go beyond the abrogation decision. These further steps, advanced for discussion purposes and to stimulate debate, should collectively demonstrate our resolve to limit Iran’s malicious activities and global adventurism. Some would relate directly to Iran; others would protect our allies and partners more broadly from the nuclear proliferation and terrorist threats, such as providing F-35s to Israel or THAAD resources to Japan. Other actions could include:

‐ End all landing and docking rights for all Iranian aircraft and ships at key allied ports;

‐ End all visas for Iranians, including so called “scholarly,” student, sports, or other exchanges;

‐ Demand payment with a set deadline on outstanding U.S. federal-court judgments against Iran for terrorism, including 9/11;

‐ Announce U.S. support for the democratic Iranian opposition;

‐ Expedite delivery of bunker-buster bombs;

‐ Announce U.S. support for Kurdish national aspirations, including Kurds in Iran, Iraq, and Syria;

‐ Provide assistance to Balochis, Khuzestan Arabs, Kurds, and others — also to internal resistance among labor unions, students, and women’s groups;

‐ Actively organize opposition to Iranian political objectives in the U.N.

Trump wants Bolton to craft the dismantling of the Iran Agreement (against the advice of... well, everyone).
That easily puts Bolton in a position to engineer an escalation of force against Iran, even if he's not still in office when it actually happens.

The X factor here is Putin. What happens when Putin picks up the phone and tells Trump, Iran is a Russian ally.

Whatever Putin has on Trump (probably financial control, as in he could ruin Trump financially) vs Bolton's madness.

This is why I think NK might be the target for Bolton.

The X factor here is Putin. What happens when Putin picks up the phone and tells Trump, Iran is a Russian ally.

Whatever Putin has on Trump (probably financial control, as in he could ruin Trump financially) vs Bolton's madness.

This is why I think NK might be the target for Bolton.

I doubt that would stop a proxy war through the Kurds and Sunni allies, which is what Bolton outlined in his "memo".
Although I find it hard to imagine Saudi Arabia dropping his suggested "Bunker Busters" on Iran, so maybe he had Israel in mind.

I doubt that would stop a proxy war through the Kurds and Sunni allies, which is what Bolton outlined in his "memo".
Although I find it hard to imagine Saudi Arabia dropping his suggested "Bunker Busters" on Iran, so maybe he had Israel in mind.

I'm unsure. Iran is an important financial ally for Russia, especially after the Ukrainian spurred sanctions. Putin's not going to be happy with any conflict that impacts that economic alliance.

The cold hard truth here, as funny as much of the Trump administration chaos has been, is that Bolton brings a genuinely dangerous element directly into a position of extreme power that allows for damage and abuse. The dude is bad, bad, bad for our country. He is a fucking psychotic warmonger. Calling him a "war hawk" is nowhere near strong enough language. His kind of thinking is what got our country entangled in decades of destruction in Latin America, the nightmare in Vietnam, and now shoves its filthy snout deeper into the powder keg which is the middle east.
It's not a partisan thing. The guy is a psycho.

I'm unsure. Iran is an important financial ally for Russia, especially after the Ukrainian spurred sanctions. Putin's not going to be happy with any conflict that impacts that economic alliance.

If it didn't stop them authorising the sale of manpads to Syrian rebels where Russia is directly involved, it's not going to stop them from creating a nuclear "red line" for Iran, fomenting civil war and arming regional allies.

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. He openly campaigned on being against all wars, bringing troops home, closing bases, and ending NATO.

You must have not been paying attention to his campaign. He labeled all others war minders and the war mongers hated him
I guess he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Just like anyone with half a working brain could figure out within ten minutes of listening to the man.

If it didn't stop them authorising the sale of manpads to Syrian rebels where Russia is directly involved, it's not going to stop them from creating a nuclear "red line" for Iran, fomenting civil war and arming regional allies.

I honestly have no idea beyond what ever happens, adding Bolton to the mix makes the probable outcome far worse.

Back