Mcgregors last 4 fights..

Just because he said something you don’t agree with doesn’t mean he’s NOT being objective, little miss hypersensitive.

<TheDonald>

Yeah someone who generalizes Mayweather into some random retired manlet is totally not bias.

Friendly reminder, Mayweather would beat 3 khabibs at once in a boxing match.

Yeah someone who generalizes Mayweather into some random retired manlet is totally not bias.

Friendly reminder, Mayweather would beat 3 khabibs at once in a boxing match.
I didn’t call him random. I called him semi-retired and a manlet which are both true

Size dosen't matter with you literally grew up in a boxing gym and its the guys first pro boxing match.
Lol size doesn’t matter? Conor couldn’t stop talking about Nate being the bigger man and how the small featherweight hit like flies.

Wrist control wasn’t there vs Nate

I think the plan was to turn Nate back into the fence... which isn't the best idea against somebody who works at a frantic pace. You have to be economical against pressure fighters, especially if you tend to slow down later in the rounds.

I don't understand the mentality of trying to make the other guy sound weak while supporting your fighter. I mean, if you are a Khabib fan... talking about how Conor looked like shit his last 4 fights takes away from Bib's win if it happens. Both these guys are monsters regardless of who you are rooting for.

Saying Bib had "a hard time" with someone he beat 50-43 definitely sounds silly... But reducing the man widely recognized as "The Best Ever" to "a semi-retired manlet boxer" sounds possibly more ridiculous.

It really is interesting to see how emotionally vested people are with fighters. And yes.. Conor fans are up there on that list, but I feel like they are all doing their Conor impression.

Four fights ago Khabib fought some dude named Darrell horcher while Conor knocked out a top 5 p4p great in 13 seconds four fights ago

Lol size doesn’t matter? Conor couldn’t stop talking about Nate being the bigger man and how the small featherweight hit like flies.
No it dosen't when you have the p4p best boxer on the planet up against a first time boxer.

Do you have mental issues?

Khabib last 4 fights.
Smashed, submitted, smashed, 50-43

Darrell Horcher - a short notice bum who's not even in UFC anymore and the fight wasn't at LW.

Michael Johnson - can barely win a fight, gone 2-5 since and fled to the FW division

Barboza - perennial gatekeeper who's lost to every top guy hes fought

Al Iquinta - short notice, #11 ranked and spent the last 3 years working in real estate - only win in the last few years was Diego Sanchez

Khabib's only great win is RDA and I think he'd go 50-50 against Tony, Kevin Lee, Gaetche or Conor. His only wins in the current top 10 are Edson and Al who somehow has moved up some ranks after losing.

Conor has KO wins over top 5 ranked Poirer and Eddie.

Darrell Horcher - a short notice bum who's not even in UFC anymore and the fight wasn't at LW.

Michael Johnson - can barely win a fight, gone 2-5 since and fled to the FW division

Al Iquinta - short notice, #11 ranked and spent the last 3 years working in real estate - only win in the last few years was Diego Sanchez

Khabib's only great win is RDA and I think he'd go 50-50 against Tony, Kevin Lee, Gaetche or Conor. His only wins in the current top 10 are Edson and Al who somehow has moved up some ranks after losing.

Not to mention that Khabib is the first wrestler and the only wrestler to beat Edson without finishing him lmao

Uh oh another expert making a scietifically and 100% factual thread.. How can this hype be hmmm

To anyone still not convinced the Mayweather fight was a complete joke. Mayweather is taking a tune-up before the Pacquiao rematch.

Conor banged with a a diaz bro who does this... Nobody why the diaz bros have had thrle best hands in this sport for a long time still do ...
Everybody runs lay n pray or legs kicks decisions vs these guys
Not conor.. He fights.. He did damn good also in both fights..
I hate when casuals come in here talking nonsense diaz will never get the belt nit because hes not good but because he fights to finish and people know just leg kick or take them down you win....10 outa 10 anybody in lw not conor would get wrecked by nate diaz outside the octagon ... Inside if you didnt have retarded judges or holding waiting on thr clock 1000 points just for being on top 0 for the bottom guy who needs to use 100 percent skill to defend or getup or attempt a sub his fights woulda gone differently.

vs Diaz 1: gassed, submitted.

Vs Diaz 2: ran, eeked out a majority decision over an average lightweight

Vs Alvarez: looked good can’t take anything away from it.

Vs Mayweather: got his head bounced around by a semi-retired manlet boxer.

With that said, why is this so hyped? Mcgregor has looked like a shit in 3/4 of his fights in the last 2 years. He gassed, got submitted, and got tko’d.

People made a big deal over khabib 50-43ing Iaquinta while messing around but ignore mcgregors subpar performances when fighting people his size. This fight is all hype. It won’t be close.
Alverez was more then looked good. Alverez had no issue wrestle fucking black belt pettis and couldnt even get close to Conor before getting dropped in the 1st minute. Post fight Alverez said he didnt even know what he got hit with. The finishing combo was arguably the best counter straight we've seen in the UFC.

Diaz isnt some average lw, he has issues with wrestlers with good cardio and sub defense. All things Conor doesn't havet. Diaz subbed jim miller, a bjj black belt with very good submission grappling, Conor at least survived the initial guillotine off the takedown, unlike miller. Diaz is tied with maia for the 3rd most UFC subs in UFC history.

Diaz is heavier, taller, long reach. He has solid hands, insane cardio, iron chin, top level bjj. Also a lifetime of experience boxing with his southpaw brother, who is a pretty damn good boxer.

Sometimes a fighter can't be judged by their fight record. Its who beat them, how they beat them, and when they beat them. Diaz is just a terrible matchup for mcgregor. 1st fight back from a hiatus, Diaz looked physically better then ever and tooled southpaw MJ on the feet.

Khabib is the new updated gsp with actual gnp same pillow hands and more chain in his wrestling...conor is our new anderson silva...

Gaethje 100 percent destroys khabib.... Im sorry but gaethje tdd makes glieson tubeui look decent...and gaethje standup makes khabibs look amatuer.... Only problem is can gaethje get passed 2 of the top 5 fighters with his standup i dont think so.. Maybe porriere hes pretty much a better version of al lquinta

Stating FACTS doesn’t make you objective?

- He QUIT against Nayt - FACT

- He did a lot of RUNNING (call it “resetting” if you don’t want to have your feelings hurt) in the rematch - FACT

- He REKT Eddie Sanchez - FACT

- He was FINISHED by a 40 year old 145’er - FACT

What exactly are you arguing here? The language TS used was a little too harsh for your sensitive eyes?

<{yahyou}>

The part where you aren't being objective is that there is more to the fights than the bad parts you only named.

That 145 dude is one of the GOATs in a sport Conor was having his first ever pro fight in.

He was lighting up Diaz and scoring multiple knock downs and he was even lighting him up in their first fight in the first round.

But you intentionally leave those out of your post and only post what serves your biased point.

To anyone still not convinced the Mayweather fight was a complete joke. Mayweather is taking a tune-up before the Pacquiao rematch.

The Conor fight was a lot bigger than May-Pac 2 will be, the first fight was a snoozefest and after all the hype didn't live up to any expectations so I can't see people lining round the block to see the rematch.

IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg
Lmfao that fight in a nutshell, reps for life

Back