McGregor's Court Case Adjourned Until July 26

Conor is... White Privileged. Had it been someone like T. Woodly who did that, he would be in effing prison awaiting charges for three attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct, and Intimidation.

Conor is... White Privileged. Had it been someone like T. Woodly who did that, he would be in effing prison awaiting charges for three attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct, and Intimidation.
nah cops would have just shot him

Not just that. T Wood would've been stripped and banned from the UFC

Its not about him being white, its about him being Conor

Not just that. T Wood would've been stripped and banned from the UFC

I think most fighters would have been in this situation. Conor has Dana by his balls, but I think it has to do with him being a huge draw, not white.

Dana (Mr. Clean) White will broker a deal with Chiezy and other fighters affected to not press charges against Connor. The State's case will be greatly weakened despite a video. In return, Chiezy Ass will get a shit load of well paying fights to his heart's desire. Maybe even a Red Panties Night vs. Connor. Same for the other fighters.

On Connor's end, he'd have to payout a few millions in out of court settlements and make Mr. Clean happy by fighting in the UFC vs. Khabib. Plus, he probably only has about $20-30 million left from his $100 mil. payday b/c entertainer's tax should be astronomical in the UK + all the expenses + all the toys he's bought.

If anything, I think that Connor really wanted a big $$$ fight vs. Khabib in the first place, and that's what that Bus incident was meant to promote, but his team of UK dumbasses weren't especially FX experts.

Pitiful that this is the only news he makes.

Back