McGregor's brand is worth more than the paycheck

Diaz is just a really bad matchup for Conor.

The thing with Conor is that he's a great precision striker with a good amount of power. That's good enough to take out most anyone at LW who stands with him, but Nate's a bigger guy with an iron chin and endless cardio. He's one of the few at that weight-class who can walk through Conor's barrages and tire him out.

don't forget checkers too

Is that what you look like when you suck at checkers?
50-cent2.png

Diaz is just a really bad matchup for Conor.

The thing with Conor is that he's a great precision striker with a good amount of power. That's good enough to take out most anyone at LW who stands with him, but Nate's a bigger guy with an iron chin and endless cardio. He's one of the few at that weight-class who can walk through Conor's barrages and tire him out.
Hahaha!

If we are being "real," Diaz's skillset matched up extremely poorly for Conor...only fighters who have the undead zombie chin can hope to stand a chance versus dat left hand shot.

Diaz was easily the hardest matchup for Conor...and after Conor trained specifically for Diaz, he won.
Hahaha !

The boxing match was stopped wayyyyy too early.
Fixed and agreed...at least let Lloyd knock Conor down for a TKO...boxing paid 100 mill to keep up the delusion that boxing = fighting...at least give them that

LOL

I don't even have to try

LOL, more kiddie brawls, please..
street != school backyard, learn to differ before you hurt yourself..
and please, no more retarded replies, either say something clever or gtfo

edit: you have conor in your AV, why am I even trying.. Have a nice day

LOL, more kiddie brawls, please..
street != school backyard, learn to differ before you hurt yourself..
and please, no more retarded replies, either say something clever or gtfo

edit: you have conor in your AV, why am I even trying.. Have a nice day
So you're saying a quick search for street fights videos won't have any grappling in them. Tell me more.

Like I said, I don't even have to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back