McGregor's brand is worth more than the paycheck

If we are being "real," Diaz's skillset matched up extremely poorly for Conor...only fighters who have the undead zombie chin can hope to stand a chance versus dat left hand shot.

Diaz was easily the hardest matchup for Conor...and after Conor trained specifically for Diaz, he won.
A slow plodding striker, with no real takedown threat?

Sounds like the perfect matchup for Conor’s style. It was a style problem, it was a cardio and heart problem.

A slow plodding striker, with no real takedown threat?

Sounds like the perfect matchup for Conor’s style. It was a style problem, it was a cardio and heart problem.
Already addressed and defeated. Read the thread.

lol, fans on this forum are so painfully stupid.

nate has gotta be one of the most underrated fighters ever

Confirmation bias Is an overwhelmingly powerful thing, this forum Is proof of It.
Most underrated ever? He’s one of the highest paid fighters ever, and has never even won a single round of a title fight. He got completely outclassed and dominated the 2 times he got a shot.

Both Diaz brothers are very skilled and tough, and entertaining. But they are slow and one dimensional, and elite fighters have show they are easy to gameplan for and dominate.

Nate is actually one of the mostly OVERrated fighters ever. Did you even watch the Benson and RDA fights??

Defeated lol
Because I won't copy and paste earlier posts from the thread? lol

Before the first fight, Conor himself even wouldn’t shut up about Nate’s flaws and how he was a easy matchup lol
Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

Tell me more.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Everyone laughs at dorks like you. It's why you come on Sherdog and hate on Conor. Nothing I said was cryptic and it was all right, and everything you said was alll wrong.

Put it this way, name one person who has outboxed Nate? I'll wait!

Nobody. If you can't figure out how a guy like Nate can't push the pace and take over the fight after Conor withers and think it isn't a weakness..then yes you shouldn't be talking shit. We've already gone over your idiotic fascination with Conor gets mauled by wrestlers and it's been proven wrong time and time again. Conor has fought any and everybody in front of him. He has outgrappled BLACK BELTS. So shut your stubby little fingers and deal with it.

stupid acting.jpg

Because I won't copy and paste earlier posts from the thread? lol

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

Tell me more.

This only thing this picture proves is that Conor couldn't finish a one-dimensional fighter with an injured rib and spent 10 minutes running away to a points decision win.

Diaz choked the shit out of Conor and made him quit. There was no doubt who won that fight.

View attachment 302627

This only thing this picture proves is that Conor couldn't finish a one-dimensional fighter with an injured rib and spent 10 minutes running away to a points decision win.

Diaz choked the shit out of Conor and made him quit. There was no doubt who won that fight.
Translation: Conor raised his fight IQ and defeated a full-camp Nate

Let's be real. Diaz beat him once and the second fight was pretty close. Diaz is not even a top 5 material. Ferguson/Khabib will 100% beat him. Even Diaz has a great chance choking him out again. Unless the UFC offer him an easy fight like CM Punk, he won't return fighting
He should take his brand and go back to Ireland and Fook off. It’s obvious he’s afraid to fight.

If we are being "real," Diaz's skillset matched up extremely poorly for Conor...only fighters who have the undead zombie chin can hope to stand a chance versus dat left hand shot.

Diaz was easily the hardest matchup for Conor...and after Conor trained specifically for Diaz, he won.
"and after Conor trained specifically for Diaz, he won."

And after those knockdowns, McGregor looked like complete shit and had to resort to running away from Diaz to survive. McGregor claimed to have sparred 420+ rounds yet he burned out during the later rounds of the fight.

McGregor will have a hard time against Ferguson and Khabib.

"and after Conor trained specifically for Diaz, he won."

And after those knockdowns, McGregor looked like complete shit and had to resort to running away from Diaz to survive. McGregor claimed to have sparred 420+ rounds yet he burned out during the later rounds of the fight.
Regaining octagon control is a criterion the judges measure

McGregor will have a hard time against Ferguson and Khabib.
Conor merks them both with dat left hand shot

Let's be real. Diaz beat him once and the second fight was pretty close. Diaz is not even a top 5 material. Ferguson/Khabib will 100% beat him. Even Diaz has a great chance choking him out again. Unless the UFC offer him an easy fight like CM Punk, he won't return fighting

that's a good point. I hadn't thought of that.

that "brand" will deteriorate the more times passes and irish jabroni wants to secure an easy fight.

View attachment 302627

One-dimensional? Two-dimensional, and counters Conor where it hurts.

Figures you wouldn't try to counter of my facts. You can't handle reality just like you can't handle THE reality, Conor.

Back