McGregor's brand is worth more than the paycheck

He's not, but he is a puncher and managed to hit Floyd flush several times doing no damage at all.
In boxing, with boxing gloves, and likely not using full power because he was conserving power due to serious cardio issues.

lmao, jesus fucking christ. At least go watch a fucking youtube video or some shit before you start talking on shit you have zero clue about.

This coming from someone with the IQ of a cheerio?

I'm sure Conor farted at least once today, you should go make a thread about lovely it smelled with your nose buried up his ass while licking his taint. The adults are talking about fighting.

Is this a joke, or are you trying to convince yourself???

Diaz's skillset is the exact kind of fighter that makes Conor look good. He blocks most punches with his chin, plods forward slowly but surely, is content to counter with routine and basic combos, has shitty offensive wrestling and takedowns, and throws one or two kicks a year.

He should be Conor's wet dream, and Conor got choked out in the first fight and managed to survive and go the distance with an injured Diaz in the rematch.
Uh...so you are arguing a fighter with an insane chin is a great match up for a fighter whose main asset is to finish the fight through punches? Tell me more.

And until they allow weapons and remove the rules in fights so is the UFC so it's a bit of a stupid comment.
Weapons such as the atomic bomb?

MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.

This coming from someone with the IQ of a cheerio?

I'm sure Conor farted at least once today, you should go make a thread about lovely it smelled with your nose buried up his ass while licking his taint. The adults are talking about fighting.

You fucking weirdos SERIOUSLY need to be able to come up with something other than the tired out homophobic gay shit that is literally the only insults you idiiots can seem to come up with anymore. It's quite sad!

And maybe if you ate more cheerios you'd be smarter. Or at least less fat.

Now as I was saying, you need to go learn about some shit ASAP. If you keep clinging to this myth of Conor's "Weaknesses" you're going to be left sad again just like you were when Conor butchered his other "Weaknesses"

Uh...so you are arguing a fighter with an insane chin is a great match up for a fighter whose main asset is to finish the fight through punches? Tell me more.

No, I'm saying if Conor had any kind of fight IQ, he'd be smarter than to just head hunt hoping for the (T)KO with his left.

Diaz is pretty much the perfect candidate for someone like Conor. He's going to walk forward, and has to throw punches in volume because he's not a power puncher. Conor doesn't have to worry about takedowns or throws from the clinch, low (or high) kicks and Nate's footwork and head movement aren't exactly stellar.

I didn't think what I originally wrote was that hard to understand.

In boxing, with boxing gloves, and likely not using full power because he was conserving power due to serious cardio issues.

Conor connected flush on that counter uppercut twice and didn't do shit to Floyd.

I seriously doubt that four ouncers would give Conor the ability to put him on queer street.

You fucking weirdos SERIOUSLY need to be able to come up with something other than the tired out homophobic gay shit that is literally the only insults you idiiots can seem to come up with anymore. It's quite sad!

And maybe if you ate more cheerios you'd be smarter. Or at least less fat.

Now as I was saying, you need to go learn about some shit ASAP. If you keep clinging to this myth of Conor's "Weaknesses" you're going to be left sad again just like you were when Conor butchered his other "Weaknesses"

You literally didn't say shit... nothing whatsoever of value. You wonder why people don't take you seriously? Don't be vague and cryptic, because we all know it's just a cover because you don't know shit about fighting yourself and are simply trying to sound smarter than you are.

Conor not defending his titles and cherry-picking opponents and fights isn't a weakness, it's a fact.

Diaz has a great chin, and it serves him well in a war of attrition, it's one of his strengths, and no one would argue that fact. The rest of his game is definitely lacking when matched up with a striker or a strong wrestler with good top control.

Let's be real. Diaz beat him once and the second fight was pretty close. Diaz is not even a top 5 material. Ferguson/Khabib will 100% beat him. Even Diaz has a great chance choking him out again. Unless the UFC offer him an easy fight like CM Punk, he won't return fighting

Wouldnt surprise me one bit.

No, I'm saying if Conor had any kind of fight IQ, he'd be smarter than to just head hunt hoping for the (T)KO with his left.
But you are overlooking the obvious: no man alive can take dat left hand shot. To criticize a fighter, who merks all other fighters with his touch of death, for not immediately abandoning his primary strength is rather hasty.

Diaz is pretty much the perfect candidate for someone like Conor. He's going to walk forward, and has to throw punches in volume because he's not a power puncher. Conor doesn't have to worry about takedowns or throws from the clinch, low (or high) kicks and Nate's footwork and head movement aren't exactly stellar.

But that is sort of like arguing you can stop a zombie because it's a zombie. I would agree that Conor specifically trained his anti-zombie tactics for the second Diaz fight...thereby leading to his victory. Conor would be the first to admit this: "Win or learn." We literally saw the transformation from "Mystic Mac" to "Conor the Wise" in his walkout demeanor for the second fight.

Conor connected flush on that counter uppercut twice and didn't do shit to Floyd.

I seriously doubt that four ouncers would give Conor the ability to put him on queer street.
Fighting with pillows on one's hands doesn't take away punching power. Tell me more.

But you are overlooking the obvious: no man alive can take dat left hand shot. To criticize a fighter, who merks all other fighters with his touch of death, for not immediately abandoning his primary strength is rather hasty.

But that is sort of like arguing you can stop a zombie because it's a zombie. I would agree that Conor specifically trained his anti-zombie tactics for the second Diaz fight...thereby leading to his victory. Conor would be the first to admit this: "Win or learn." We literally saw the transformation from "Mystic Mac" to "Conor the Wise" in his walkout demeanor for the second fight.

Diaz took the left hand, Floyd to the left hand... just stop. When Conor is fighting guys his size or his cardio goes in the toilet, so goes his power. I'd like to see how his power stacks up against other guys his size, but he doesn't seem willing to defend.

I'm not implying you are a Conor nuthugger, but what really baffles me about them is they don't realize we all want to see him fight. Win or lose, hater or hugger, we just want to see him fight. The "haters" aren't interested in his clothes, or money, or scripted speeches, or IG pictures, or drooling over every single little thing Conor says or does. If Conor fought the top contenders, regardless of whether he wins or loses, he'd still gain the respect of the fans who watch for the love of the sport.

Using the zombie reference you brought up... how many times have you seen a movie/tv character eat or bite a zombie to kill it??? Never. That's how they kill you. You live by being smarter than the zombie and killing them in a way they can least defend or handle. Conor came out differently in the rematch because he was humbled in the first fight and couldn't afford to be cocky in case he was embarrassed a second time.

Your doubt is irrelevant. We have seen how Conor puts people out.

You literally didn't say shit... nothing whatsoever of value. You wonder why people don't take you seriously? Don't be vague and cryptic, because we all know it's just a cover because you don't know shit about fighting yourself and are simply trying to sound smarter than you are.

Conor not defending his titles and cherry-picking opponents and fights isn't a weakness, it's a fact.

Diaz has a great chin, and it serves him well in a war of attrition, it's one of his strengths, and no one would argue that fact. The rest of his game is definitely lacking when matched up with a striker or a strong wrestler with good top control.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Everyone laughs at dorks like you. It's why you come on Sherdog and hate on Conor. Nothing I said was cryptic and it was all right, and everything you said was alll wrong.

Put it this way, name one person who has outboxed Nate? I'll wait!

Nobody. If you can't figure out how a guy like Nate can't push the pace and take over the fight after Conor withers and think it isn't a weakness..then yes you shouldn't be talking shit. We've already gone over your idiotic fascination with Conor gets mauled by wrestlers and it's been proven wrong time and time again. Conor has fought any and everybody in front of him. He has outgrappled BLACK BELTS. So shut your stubby little fingers and deal with it.

Diaz took the left hand, Floyd to the left hand... just stop.
Boxing is light years away from fighting... just stop.

When Conor is fighting guys his size or his cardio goes in the toilet, so goes his power. I'd like to see how his power stacks up against other guys his size, but he doesn't seem willing to defend.
weight transcendence > title defense

I'm not implying you are a Conor nuthugger, but what really baffles me about them is they don't realize we all want to see him fight. Win or lose, hater or hugger, we just want to see him fight. The "haters" aren't interested in his clothes, or money, or scripted speeches, or IG pictures, or drooling over every single little thing Conor says or does. If Conor fought the top contenders, regardless of whether he wins or loses, he'd still gain the respect of the fans who watch for the love of the sport.
Conor has the entire game wrapped around his little finger.

Using the zombie reference you brought up... how many times have you seen a movie/tv character eat or bite a zombie to kill it??? Never. That's how they kill you. You live by being smarter than the zombie and killing them in a way they can least defend or handle. Conor came out differently in the rematch because he was humbled in the first fight and couldn't afford to be cocky in case he was embarrassed a second time.
"Never fear defeat. Defeat is the secret ingredient to success."

"Conor the Wise" is the evolved form of "Mystic Mac"

I don't know why your getting so much grief for your points . All the points you made are true . It's why most , myself included , thought Conor would destroy Nate the 1st time . It's why Conor thought Conor could destroy Nate the 1st time around . You can tell he watched tape for the 2nd fight too , the 1st thing he did was kick Nate which was proven to be effective against him

His brand is cracking instead of coming back off a unsuccessful boxing experiment right back into his sport and defend his belt the 1st time "Ever", he's waffling about equity/partnership. If you really want all that show some good faith give the UFC this tease money maker 1st defense fight. Defend your title we talk Billionaire Boyz club biz; you lose you can take more ppv points or you can co-promote dog shows...

UepSTfZ.gif
That was his right tho. Not the WMD that is his left.

You think Mayweather would last one round with Conor in an MMA fight?
Yes, he'd probably KO Connie. All you idiots saying Floyd wouldn't last 30 seconds in MMA forget Connie boxes in MMA, he's not a wrestler or a BJJ guy, he punches, that's it

Back