McGregor's boxing is worse than I thought

Been putting up with lot of delusional folks about this fight.

Mayweather wins this any way he wants to. It's laughable that a lot of people seem to think there "no way that he knocks him out."

Its still hilarious, leg kicks or not.

miocic-KO-werdum-gif.gif

{<jordan}

Lets see what happens when the one dimensional Mayweather gets in there with your ultra versatile McGregor.
textbook chute boxe

Teddy's a straight shooter and is a little scared about Saturday night, not only is Floyd's legacy on the line but the reputation of boxing as a whole. Show me someone with zero fear, I'll show you a moron.

I know many people are saying that McGregor has poor boxing technique and he is doing many things wrong which I understand.
I have to ask though what about all the boxers who have fought Mayweather and are doing everything right and could not beat Floyd?

I know many people are saying that McGregor has poor boxing technique and he is doing many things wrong which I understand.
I have to ask though what about all the boxers who have fought Mayweather and are doing everything right and could not beat Floyd?
conor won't bring anything to the ring that Floyd hasn't seen in his previous 49 trips through the ropes.

conor won't bring anything to the ring that Floyd hasn't seen in his previous 49 trips through the ropes.

Plus all the ring wars he has had in training with legit boxers. Worlds difference in experience.

That Floyd was better than them.

Oh he will, for sure, with this technique, never seen in the boxing world...
DH didn't do justice with the footwork and handspeed, MY GOD!!!

Bashing MMA stand up is hilarious considering if you just allowed leg kicks Conor would become the 99% favourite.

It's boxing stand up that's one-dimensional and outdated. Get on with the times.

Then it's no longer called boxing, but kickboxing :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you're wearing TapOut or Affliction shirt...

Bashing MMA stand up is hilarious considering if you just allowed leg kicks Conor would become the 99% favourite.

It's boxing stand up that's one-dimensional and outdated. Get on with the times.

Boxing outdated ? And if you allowed kicks , would it be a boxing match ? I can't tell anymore if trolling or if people are really this out there

Hope you're doing well, hope you're all doing great on here.

Nobody has been having more fun than @Marc A the last month or so as he has somehow managed to convince the UFC posters upstairs that he is McGregor's biggest fan. The rest of us are the same despicable bunch we've always been.

Nobody has been having more fun than @Marc A the last month or so as he has somehow managed to convince the UFC posters upstairs that he is McGregor's biggest fan. The rest of us are the same despicable bunch we've always been.

Old habits die hard huh? Good to hear from you. My best friend Marc still at it lol

Fabricio Werdum getting stopped by Miocic was another hilarious KO. Dudes literally running into punches with their chins stuck out still happens in that sport.
Oh yeah forgot about that one.

Old habits die hard huh? Good to hear from you. My best friend Marc still at it lol

Marc has done some top quality trolling recently. I think some of them upstairs may be on to him lately, but he was able to keep the charade going for a long ass time.

So are you going to stick around for this weekend or what?

Marc has done some top quality trolling recently. I think some of them upstairs may be on to him lately, but he was able to keep the charade going for a long ass time.

So are you going to stick around for this weekend or what?

I may, just for the hilarity of it all. Gonna be some funny overreactions and opinions I assume.

Back