McGregor's belt is just a paper belt, Ferguson holds the real belt

LOL "alternative facts"

Only on sherdog is beating the #7 ranked Lee>>>>beating #1 champ Alvarez

Your personal feelings have no say in the matter. Conor beat the real champ, Conor is the real champ.
But in the public eye he has been stripped for refusing to defend. Imagine if after Bisping won the title he just refused to fight and decided to sit on the belt for a couple years. He wouldn't be regarded as a champion and neither should Mcgregor

Tony has an extremely impressive streak going, but Kevin Lee is mediocre as fuck.

Only stupid McFans would think otherwise

Well, except for the fact that Conor beat the champ who beat the champ who beat the champ and on and on.

Ferguson beat a guy with staph who did not have a title.

Haha, so many stupid McFans were triggered. Ferguson beat superior fighters like RDA and Barboza, he was supposed to fight Khabib but he couldn't make weight. Also Kevin Lee would beat midget Alvarez fair and square.

Well, except for the fact that Conor beat the champ who beat the champ who beat the champ and on and on.

Ferguson beat a guy with staph who did not have a title.
Ferguson also beat one of those “champs”. Surely had one of his 10 in a row been a gifted title shot you would see it differently.
The numbers don’t lie.
Conor 1-0 streak
Tony 10-0 streak

until they fight each other and lee runs thru alverez

it shouldn't surprise me anymore that MMA fans can be so confident about anything given the crazy things we see every card, but hey keep being confident. There are rarely any performances where someone "runs through" another fighter, it's usually competitive regardless of the outcome. I'm glad you're so confident though, feel free to put money on it if it happens.

it shouldn't surprise me anymore that MMA fans can be so confident about anything given the crazy things we see every card, but hey keep being confident. There are rarely any performances where someone "runs through" another fighter, it's usually competitive regardless of the outcome. I'm glad you're so confident though, feel free to put money on it if it happens.
I would put money on lee if he fought eddie, I bet they get matched up, makes sense.

Back