McGregor will never be the same

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My prediction is that IF Conor actually fights Pacman, he will get beaten so brutally that IF he does actually return to MMA, he will never be the same fighter ever again.

There will be Conor fans who still want to see him win, so promoters may still book him against bums just to give him a chance at glory. Kind of like how Tyson was never the same but they still threw him bums just to see him KO someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor just wants to get rich and retire young. Doubt he fights again if the Manny fight happens.

Too many threads about a retired fighter in this forum.

A. The Manny fight won't sell nearly as well as most people think
B. Manny will beat McGregor into a living death.
C. I actually don't think Conor will ever be the same after the Floyd fight.

Mods, please make a sub forum for Conor Pac like you did for Mayweather. We don’t need to restart that circle jerk in the UFC discussion.

tenor.gif

I'm not a Conor fan, but I was one of the first ones to give him props in the Mayweather Fight and the Fights he won. Make no mistake, he's a good Fighter that markets himself well, but he was never one of the GREATS! In fact, he is quickly losing his drawing power. He was made to quit from Diaz, and basically the same from Mayweather (no disgrace there from a non-boxer). He drew fans from talking trash and backing it up most of the time. Any more losses, without some BIG wins, he won't be relevant. Just look at how fast Rousey dropped off. When you talk a BIG game, but can't back it up, nobody longer cares. They have seen you LOSE already.

People will only watch that fight to see McGoof being murdered.

Everyone knows he's a fraud.

"IF Conor actually fights Pacman"

giphy.gif

He was rocked worse in the first Diaz fight than the Floyd fight. He came back just fine.
I don't think the beating is what will change him. I think it will be a combination of his ego taking a hit and the money changing his life. I don't think mentally he will ever be the same. Floyd is a very rare guy, in that he can enjoy all of the success he's had and never lose focus or discipline.

I dunno, I've seen the guy fight a few times and he's actually pretty good, even beat two champions with relative ease. I wouldn't hypothetically count him out just yet.

Mcgregor will always be the same forever and always

:kiss:<{1-12}>

A. The Manny fight won't sell nearly as well as most people think
B. Manny will beat McGregor into a living death.
C. I actually don't think Conor will ever be the same after the Floyd fight.
I predict the manny fight well outsells anything conor has done before with Mayweather and anything pacman has done before with mayweather

Mods, please make a sub forum for Conor Pac like you did for Mayweather. We don’t need to restart that circle jerk in the UFC discussion.

Or maybe amend the title to McGregor/Retired boxers forum.

Back