MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who picks Mayweather as someone they want to win is a traitor to MMA & should be disciplined accordingly.

How so?

Remember, there is people who like both boxing and mma
This is an MMA forum.

or has the Mac / May fight migrated over to Sherdog's boxing forum.

Hmmm... I see your point... Sherdog does boxing & MMA.

Is this thread in the MMA or Boxing area? or does it span both?
That will decide if there are traitors among us.

Is this thread in the MMA or Boxing area? or does it span both?

This is a boxing thread (boxing fight) in the MMA area, also, there's no "Who are you rooting for?" thread in the boxing area

Anyone who picks Mayweather as someone they want to win is a traitor to MMA & should be disciplined accordingly.

Yeah?

I picked Mayweather.

Come at me bro.

c97f5a71e6dc322418b8f42a7594fa88.jpg

This is a boxing thread (boxing fight) in the MMA area, also, there's no "Who are you rooting for?" thread in the boxing area
Exactly my point.

If the Boxing area of Sherdog were hosting this poll then it's understandable people might root for the boxer... however this is in the MMA area of Sherdog... so anyone who clicks on Mayweather is a traitor to MMA.

200.gif

Yeah?

I picked Mayweather.

Come at me bro.

c97f5a71e6dc322418b8f42a7594fa88.jpg
giphy.gif

Why are you in the MMA area of Sherdog in a poll rooting for the boxer against an MMA person? This makes no sense. They specifically said, it's not about who you think will win... it's about who you "want" to win. You are a traitor to the sport of MMA and need to be punished to the full extent of civilized torture laws imo.

Crazy, can't believe so many want Floyd to win on an MMA forum.

I like mc gregor but since joining this forum I now love him.
The irrational hate ppl seem to have for him here (mainly from boxing fetishists) has pushed me to the other pole.

He beats Floyd.

Rooting for? Hm. I assume this has already been posted but I don't have time to read through the entire thread. My vote:

double-ko.gif

Chose Conor 'cuz kind of rooting for MMA. Small chance of that win but I guess there is always the puncher's chance and Conor probably does hit harder than Flyod.

Is it possible to root for both fighters to lose? If it is, that's where I'm at.

Once Conor wins I will welcome you all to the 5th dimension.

Just wondering. What if Conor forgets it's a boxing match and takes down Mayweather and puts him in a choke?

26 august... two weeks to go. It's time to hide in the bunker, my McGregors fanatics

Back