McGregor vs Mayweather PPV Class Action Lawsuit

slimphil18

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you purchased the online stream of the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor boxing match, you may be entitled to payment from a Settlement. Many of you like me experienced issues with stream which resulted in missing part of or the entire fight. Just thought I would share, link for the settlement is below, takes only a couple of minutes.

www.UFCPPVSettlement.com

If anyone here actually bought that shit show, just leave Sherdog.

Hard man streamer right here, sweating through all the buffering.
For the longest time I thought all UFC cards were broadcast in stop motion with fucked up audio.

Wasn't until I caught one at a bar I realised it was probably the stream..

I will certainly be requesting money back for my free stream

The only defense of McGregor's entire career so far. Let's see how it turns out.

For the longest time I thought all UFC cards were broadcast in slow motion with fucked up audio.

Wasn't until I caught one at a bar I realised it was probably the stream..
The streams I catch are actually pretty good. Just gotta sort through at couple an find a good one.

I was fooled into buying Oscar/Floyd and that was the last Floyd fight I payed for.
358w38l.png

Neighbor left the default password on. I didn't even pay for my internet service back then, let alone the stream :D

I was fooled into buying Oscar/Floyd and that was the last Floyd fight I payed for.
Im from the UK so paid less than the US audience but was quite satisfied with what I paid for, I was entertained and that's all you can ask for, there was a little drama first three rounds whether Mayweather let him have the rounds or not, meh I'm not embarrassed to have paid for it.

If you purchased the online stream of the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor boxing match, you may be entitled to payment from a Settlement. Many of you like me experienced issues with stream which resulted in missing part of or the entire fight. Just thought I would share, link for the settlement is below, takes only a couple of minutes.

www.UFCPPVSettlement.com
Thanks brother. I had 9 people at my house and we got hosed on the fight. They chipped in so I gave them their money back when it didn't work. I never got paid back after all this time and doing everything I can to get it back from UFC. Run around.

www.UFCPPVSettlement.com

This is actually a government poll to see how many idiots there are

My illegal stream of it glitched out for a minute how much do I get?

If anyone here actually bought that shit show, just leave Sherdog.

Hey its that one guy that bashes call of duty, but buys every instalment every year on the low.

Stop lyin you bought Conor/May for the full price.

www.UFCPPVSettlement.com

Anyone that bought that deserves what they got.

my torrent wasn't in hd as they said in the description. i ask only 100 euro.

In not from the states but they already refunded me fully.

Back