Mcgregor vs Mayweather MMA fight

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Could they earn more doing the mma fight then they did in boxing and do you think Dana will promote them ?

nah, the elitist don't like to admit boxing is inferior to MMA in terms of being able to fight. They won't tune in to watch Floyd get his exposed legs expose his defensive technique

nah, the elitist don't like to admit boxing is inferior to MMA in terms of being able to fight. They won't tune in to watch Floyd get his exposed legs expose his defensive technique
How is boxing inferior to MMA?
If anything, wouldn't MMA be inferior to boxing due to MMA having more ways to win. Which is harder to compete? Boxing of course.

If anything, wouldn't MMA be inferior to boxing due to MMA having more ways to win. Which is harder to compete? Boxing of course.

This logic is so backwards it's almost mind numbing. So a Swiss Army knife is inferior to a butter knife and a Ferrari is inferior to a Pinto because they have more options and capability? Wtf kind of weird ass other-worldy shit is that?

Any double digit IQ baring Cro-Magnon knows that a guy who practices JJ or wrestles or both, will beat a boxer in a street fight 8/10 times.

Last edited:
This logic is so backwards it's almost mind numbing. So a Swiss Army knife is inferior to a butter knife and a Ferrari is inferior to a Pinto because they have more options and capability? Wtf kind of weird ass other-worldy shit is that?

Any double digit IQ baring Cro-Magnon knows that a guy who practices JJ or wrestles or both, will beat a boxer in a street fight 8/10 times.
Your examples are fucking horrible.

MMA you have several ways to save yourself from defeat and you have several ways to win. Boxing, you just have your hands. Boxing is way harder than MMA. I get it, you're an MMA fan. I am too, but to say boxing is inferior to MMA shows you lack knowledge. You can't go into a boxing bout and wing punches like a madman, or takedown your opponent when you're hurt or go for submissions.

Floyd wants that reebok money

floyd wants this
RxAqz4s.jpg

cuz he is tired of this

The street fight analogy is terrible. What you really mean is a sanctioned MMA, with rules and no interference from anyone else.

A BJJ blue belt might be able to butt-scoot his way to Anthony Joshua, grab hold of an ankle and sub him but I sure as hell know who I would rather have on my side in a street fight. Same goes for striking sports generally. I love BJJ but fuck using it in the streets. Anything that puts your own head within easy kicking distance, close to concrete should generally be avoided.

Pants under nipples, tuck elbows behind pillow gloves and lower head, cover up like a turtle . Beginning level on how not to get beat up in boxing.

In more advanced stages we'll remind you that you also have legs to protect.. aka kick boxing.

Then you'll learn you can be grabbed and thrown to ground but lets not get too far away from basic ass boxing.

The street fight analogy is terrible. What you really mean is a sanctioned MMA, with rules and no interference from anyone else.

A BJJ blue belt might be able to butt-scoot his way to Anthony Joshua, grab hold of an ankle and sub him but I sure as hell know who I would rather have on my side in a street fight. Same goes for striking sports generally. I love BJJ but fuck using it in the streets. Anything that puts your own head within easy kicking distance, close to concrete should generally be avoided.

on paper a grappler should win 99999999/100000000 times, but it doesnt work like this in the real world and im one of the biggest MT/BJJ nerds.

the bodybuilder would have destroyed this blackbelt in a "real fight". Im not saying that bjj is bad, but maybe you get my point - anything can happen in a fight

or

Last edited:
Your examples are fucking horrible.

MMA you have several ways to save yourself from defeat and you have several ways to win. Boxing, you just have your hands. Boxing is way harder than MMA. I get it, you're an MMA fan. I am too, but to say boxing is inferior to MMA shows you lack knowledge. You can't go into a boxing bout and wing punches like a madman, or takedown your opponent when you're hurt or go for submissions.

Lmao, my examples are perfectly logical in reference to the ignorant comment you made that has been exposed by the people above this comment I'm making now. I'm a fan of fighting, in general, but thanks for assuming you know jack shit about me because I pointed out the lack of logic behind your "boxing fan-boy" comment.

See what I did there? I assumed you were a boxing fan-boy because you're debating a point in favor of boxing, without actually knowing whether you like boxing or mma more than the other. Pretty dumb thing to do.

I suppose I should have been more specific. Judging by your response I'm going to "ASSUME" like my buddy Lay N Pray likes to do, that you haven't been in a lot of one on one street fights.

I have. I'm a wrestler. Been wrestling my entire life. It is my personal experience that a wrestler will beat someone who either "thinks" they can, or even really can box in a 1 ON 1 street fight. Not sure why you think boxing is going to help you when you're laying on your back?

But in hindsight, I guess if you're making the argument that being a boxer would be better if there were multiple people trying to harm you...well...maybe boxing would be slightly advantageous in that situation.

Last edited:
on paper a grappler should win 99999999/100000000 times, but it doesnt work like this in the real world and im one of the biggest MT/BJJ nerds.

the bodybuilder would have destroyed this blackbelt in a "real fight". Im not saying that bjj is bad, but maybe you get my point - anything can happen in a fight

or

How in the hell do you know the bodybuilder "would have destroyed" the blackbelt in a "real fight"? Lmao. Did you see either of them throw or take a punch or kick? You think sheer mass equals victory every time? Sheer mass provides an advantage, it guarantees nothing.

yeah i think more people would tune in to see the best boxer of his era get kod in an MMA fight.

Back