Mcgregor vs Mayweather after open workouts

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Did you see that ?
To me Floyod looked like fine tuned boxing master senesi and although
Mcgregor didn't looked bad his moves and composition is still more appropriate for mma fight.

I am not an expert in boxing or mma but Floyd left imppresion on me like he is several levels ahead of Mcgregor's boxing skills , so how Mcgregor plans to win with that I don't know . Seems like his only chance
is to KO Floyd asap like he did Aldo.

Did you see that ?
Mcgregor didn't looked bad his moves and composition is still more appropriate for mma fight.

I am not an expert in boxing or mma but Floyd left imppresion on me like he is several levels ahead of Mcgregor's boxing skills , so how Mcgregor plans to win with that I don't know . Seems like his only chance

You have learned well and now you see the world as it is young one.

Did you see that ?

Wait your saying the 49-0 has better boxing skills then the 0-0?

Conor isnt going to box in a conventional stance or way and thats why he may have a chance,because he is doing things boxing considers wrong so they dont do them things,so he may have a weakness to them because he doesnt practice it or train for it

Conor isnt going to box in a conventional stance or way and thats why he may have a chance,because he is doing things boxing considers wrong so they dont do them things,so he may have a weakness to them because he doesnt practice it or train for it

They're considered wrong because they're ineffective.

Did you see that ?

lol I love all the arm chair analysts.

Don't read into anyone's movement in a half assed workout. It'll come down to cardio, footwork and reflexes.

This is going to look like the Hamed vs. Barrera fight, except Conor will look even worse.

Conor will not bring a style unseen in boxing before, except to those who never watch boxing.

Floyd left imppresion on me like he is several levels ahead of Mcgregor's boxing skills

tumblr_lx6uvwqMoh1r9x0sdo1_500.gif

This is going to look like the Hamed vs. Barrera fight, except Conor will look even worse.

Conor will not bring a style unseen in boxing before, except to those who never watch boxing.
What..nas underestimated barrera big time, but thats all. he got his arse kicked fair and square.
but before that naseem was destroying everyone put in front of him, he outclassed ex world champs and one punched knocked out a guy in the first punch of a fight, lawal i think..

but nas was a very good boxer, great in fact, just his style was found out against barrera ,who was epiclly good imo..
conor aint even a boxer in this sense, its a total unknown.
but he is in against a all time great, and has a punchers chance and thats it really..

TS finally gets it.

Conor won't be able to spin this shellacking.

Did you see that ?

I don't think that's his only chance. I think he could rough him in up with lots of clinching and dirty boxing. We saw some of that in the 30 sec clip release by Dana. Maybe catch with a hard shot somehow that way. Or cut him like Maidana did in their first fight. It seems like he has to make it brawl and not try to box him at all. Being smaller and 40, Mayweather might actually struggle with that type of fight. But, yeah, the longer it goes, the more it favors Mayweather. That's not really any different from any other McGregor fight, though.

Btw, who is that woman in your AV? I want to say Milf, but won't--in case it's your mom or something...

It's whatever. The thought I always come back to when I hear that egghead Owen Roddy say "he can beat all-a-dem" boxers, is - OK, then why has Conor been making less money fighting mma for the last 10+ years, if he can beat everyone in boxing (in his weight classes)?

If Conor wins all these fools are gonna cry a river. Take your "sweet science" and shove it up your ass.

Its fuckin punching. Get over yourselves.

This is such a load of shit. He's not going to do anything different. You don't think there are boxers that switch stances during the fight? Hamed, Cotto, Hagler, Roy Jones are 3 off the top of My head who have switched from orthodox to southpaw in a fight.

Most of you are falling for the biggest sporting scam ever perpetrated on the world. Now that the UFC is co-promoting this, it should be easy to tell this is a money grab. Its a JOKE and you will lose your money if you bet on McLoser.

This is such a load of shit. He's not going to do anything different. You don't think there are boxers that switch stances during the fight? Hamed, Cotto, Hagler, Roy Jones are 3 off the top of My head who have switched from orthodox to southpaw in a fight.

He doesnt use a traditional stance,he fights long,add in that mma guys are built different to boxers in the fact they generally have more powerful base and core for explosive movements he may be able to explode in and out of range in a way that is unusual for boxing,he will also use the "wrong " technique but that doesnt mean it cant be effective.Look at the clips we saw of him and paulie,he is hammer fisting him in the clinch rather then turning his punches.

Did you see that ?

The only chance I see for McGregor is coming out early with something aggressive that he hasn't done in his pro and amateur fights.

What that "something" would be ... I dunno. And the odds are it would backfire and lose him the fight.

But given the peculiar circumstances of this bout, I don't know what alternative McGregor has.

Lol, wonder why he didn't do the speed- or double end bag and why we don't see him jump rope. Precision beats power, timing beats speed <Gordonhat>

Back