McGregor up in P4P, Khabib down

Is it all in his shorts...jeez

Floyd feared a pounding.

4390506500000578-0-The_Irish_UFC_star_accused_the_undefeated_Mayweather_of_being_in-a-10_1503719534841.jpg

While bumping Conor is absolutely illogical, the biggest reason why this list is ridiculous is the inclusion of female fighters. But P4P lists are a waste of time anyway, mere fantasy construct. This one is just particularly idiotic.

It actually makes perfect sense considering the UFC is fake sports

damn, the bus is out of the top 10.
when did it happen?

Well Khabib appears to be very large for the division and has difficulties making weight. He has never moved up in weight. Has he even had a fight against someone bigger than himself? Doesn't he have like 1 top 5 win in his entire career? It's cool he has a belt made of paper and all but I'm not sure that warrants P4P status.

Khabib looked more mortal facing a lower ranked Iaquinta. Even though he dominated and won that fight he looked less dominant than expected and he struggled at times against an opponent many thought he'd finish in the first round or two.

Even though he won the fight - it diminished his aura of invincibility.

He used the fight as an opportunity to train striking in real time and it ended up being a 50-43. All evidence suggests that it isn't even debatable what he was doing there

I guess it depends on your perspective but the idea that he literally toyed with a ranked and dangerous opponent in a title fight is pretty much adding to his aura for me. If anyone can argue another example of a fighter using his opponent as a training dummy like that then I'm willing to hear it

Yeah, the rankings were always weird, and they've gotten even worse. Guys shouldn't be able to go up without fighting. For example, it makes no sense for GSP to be #2 when he's only won one fight since 2013.

I wish there were some sort of point system for rankings. I think it would make the whole sport more legitimate, but the UFC doesn't seem interested in going that direction.

every time i see mighty mouse in the top 10...
<36><36><36><36><36>

With two more dollys thrown at a bus, Conor will be GOAT P4P FOR EVAH.

What a fucking joke.

Basically if you fight and win, you go down.
But if avoid fighting, sniff half the coco of New Jersey and throw a dolly to a bus, you move up.

Makes sense, yo.

Makes sense.

lmao

Well Khabib appears to be very large for the division and has difficulties making weight. He has never moved up in weight. Has he even had a fight against someone bigger than himself? Doesn't he have like 1 top 5 win in his entire career? It's cool he has a belt made of paper and all but I'm not sure that warrants P4P status.

Canor made his name off cutting ridiculous amounts of weight and beating up on manlets, then went 1-1 vs a career gatekeeper when finally facing a size disadvantage

Let's not pretend there's any kind of consistent coherent logic to UFC p4p rankings

I won't lie, I even went to the UFC's website thinking this was a shoop.

confused Wahlberg.gif

He gets 200k a fight. He gets charity from Caucusus region businessman who like to see Sambocize lectures.
I can't seem to find his net worth, which to me is suspicious. He might be the richest fighter, and a lot of his money may be dirty.

Back