Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

Conor is obviously less under the influence of drugs or whatever than his haters are under the influence of Conor

giphy.gif

The guy in all seriousness should be in a rehab clinic.

does he have no consideration for his pregnant girl and infant son?

He is running about every day high like a scally.

You have no evidence that he is or isn't high on any substances and even if he is, it does not entirely mean he has a substance abuse problem. I myself, have taken my fair amount of recreational drugs over the years and would never condone or recommend it to anyone but it's not a problem, until it becomes one. I find Conors behaviour at times suspect and strange, but he is a character...he may or may not have a drug problem, but it is purely speculation.

Yall some lames...

Ever get a good buzz/high and feel that awesome euphoric feeling of “invincibility” and just tell yourself “Im the fookin shit..” or something along those lines? Is normal homie.

Disturbing is like Crazy Horse behavior or some shizz.

This video is weird as fuck, its like his ego personality is talking to the broken one

I think the biggest sting to Conor was that Khabib doesnt give a fuck about the money and wont give him a rematch

Good thing he's got his money, because as a fighter he's still the laughing stock of the MMA community. Pride still hurting so bad he still can't give an interview I guess.

Sounds like tears were gonna come if he kept holding the record button.

"You...*sniff*...da man"
"You...uhhh *sniff*...you da man"

the mind is a powerful tool. It was one of his greatest weapons at the beginning, I just hope he doesn't go on to a full breakdown.

Just because I am not a fan of a guy, I still don't wish him any ill health or anything.

He has been on drink and drugs the whole fucking month. Hardly the signs of a man coping with pressure.

Hope he gets the help he needs before he goes full Joker.

Dude needs a intervention.
The loss this time was a definite one and he didn’t just got emasculated in the technical aspects but also in the psychological one.
And it got caught in camera and later by the fans and the media.
Bibs not even giving a fook about him after the tap and going straight up after his team OUTSIDE of the cage was the final nail in the coffin.
Connies people should keep an eye on him.

{<jordan}

Sherdoggers projecting their fantasies onto real life from an instagram post from Conor.

He is doing fine guys, tone down the bullshit.

You have no evidence that he is or isn't high on any substances and even if he is, it does not entirely mean he has a substance abuse problem.I myself, have taken my fair amount of recreational drugs over the years and would never condone or recommend it to anyone but it's not a problem, until it becomes one. I find Conors behaviour at times suspect and strange, but he is a character...he may or may not have a drug problem, but it is purely speculation.

How to determine when his substance use becomes substance abuse?

Let him self diagnose or have him checked out by trained professionals (highly doubt he would do that, lol)?

How to determine when his substance use becomes substance abuse?

Let him self diagnose or have him checked out by trained professionals (highly doubt he would do that, lol)?

Most highly trained professionals will tell you to not take recreational drugs, but that's not realistic. Only Conor and his family truly know his lifestyle habits, others are merely making assumptions. I have no doubt Conor involves himself in nose beers from time to time but I'm not going to say the guy has serious problems. Conor has always been a brash character even before anybody knew who he was.

I'm a fan of mcgregor but dude seems to be losing it. The shit he has been doing, his behavior over the past year and few months is odd and i refuse to do not believe its PR. A part of me admires his self confidence but at the same time dude has been erratic and i think its a symptom of something larger.

And you deserved it. I've been reading this forum since early 2011, but only recently have spent more time on it. It seems the standards have not only loosened up but disappeared. So many posts on here written by classless fools.
Rules are the same, but Shertards were getting banned so frequently that if you looked back at a thread even two months old, half of the posters were now banned.

These days you have to be an ongoing serial pest to get banned, and that's usually after other posters keep complaining about you, ala Mysterio.

Fighter bashing is still a rule, but I got a yellow card for calling Yoel stupid for not getting off his stool going into the third round of the Kennedy fight a few years back, whereas the other day a poster was speculating on how big and ugly Bec Rawlings's clit would be without so much as a dubz.

The moderation has completely flipped.

Back