Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

bruh the guy is just happy maybe? how do you know he is under the influence? my goodness

under the influence of what? a shower? He literally looks like he just came out of the shower ya weirdos

Made me legit laugh.

Conor bless

under the influence of what? a shower? He literally looks like he just came out of the shower ya weirdos

He can still fucking shower while he is high. At least I would like to think so, because he seems to be under the influence every day since his loss.

He has really taken this loss bad.

when he lost to Nate, he still thought he was a better fighter and just used up too much energy.

this time is a bigger mind fuck, because he knows he was outclassed by a much, much better fighter.

He can still fucking shower while he is high. At least I would like to think so, because he seems to be under the influence every day since his loss.

He has really taken this loss bad.

when he lost to Nate, he still thought he was a better fighter and just used up too much energy.

this time is a bigger mind fuck, because he knows he was outclassed by a much, much better fighter.
he doesnt look under the influence of anything.... and being high isnt the same as being drunk or on cocaine.

He's taken the loss fine, dunno wtf you are talking about.

he doesnt look under the influence of anything.... and being high isnt the same as being drunk or on cocaine.

He has been on drink and drugs the whole fucking month. Hardly the signs of a man coping with pressure.

Nothing weird about the video at all. Just a guy joking around with himself.

He has been on drink and drugs the whole fucking month. Hardly the signs of a man coping with pressure.
whilst pushing his whiskey on a business trip and what "drugs"?? If smoking weed is a sign of not coping with pressure to you then you have issues.

whilst pushing his whiskey on a business trip and what "drugs"?? If smoking weed is a sign of not coping with pressure to you then you have issues.

Why do you defend a man you will never meet so much?

Do you fancy him?

Lmao you´re just embarassing

Mcgregor needs to go beat up Nate Diaz or Dustin Poirier again to get his mojo back before he ends up having a mental breakdown.
At this point Nate would beat his ass possibly Dustin.

The TRUTH was out there to see again - he is a front running quitter who is not the kill or be killed warrior he portrays.

It's finally happened, Conor.

3htd.gif

Why do you defend a man you will never meet so much?

Do you fancy him?
in what way am I defending him? I could care less if he is drinking or taking drugs. I can recognise signs of being drunk or on drugs, and I dont see any in that video. Sorry to break it to you kiddo

Also to turn that around on you, why do you hate someone so much that doesnt even know you exist(or care for that matter)? What about him rustles you so badly?
Lmao you´re just embarassing
because I dont think he is drunk or on drugs in that video? ok lil fella

I see a mirror but it looks like the UFC's Smoke Machine has been removed.

Back