Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

Because i post a vid about him? Lmao Conor nuthuggers are even more broken than their faillen hero
Usually I do not interact with idiots, but I couldn't help myself to point at your reality lol.

Breaking news young millionaire gets fucked up

Not everyone lives life like they are living Dagestan

Khabib really broke the poor man

Khabib essentially ruined Mcgregor. This is really sad and it was hard to watch that video. Conor has turned into a shell of his former self due to the stress before and after the fight that Khabib brings.

Notice how everyone Khabib beats ends up kn the downside if their career? Conor is mentally broken. May never win again.

I like how we're pretending this wasn't how he was living before the Khabib fight. Like before Khabib 'broke' him he was attending church and volunteering at homeless shelters before returning home for a quiet night in with the missus.

Does he say smesh at the start of the video?

Lol, I love it

{<Mcgoat}

I got an IP ban on an old account for saying this to someone. Nowadays mods seem to let this behaviour slide for some reason.

And you deserved it. I've been reading this forum since early 2011, but only recently have spent more time on it. It seems the standards have not only loosened up but disappeared. So many posts on here written by classless fools.

He still has the cup marks on the back of his neck. I'm not too clued up on the cups but are they done on a regular basis while training or camp only type of thing?

Khabib really broke the poor man

Smiley11-1.gif~c200

Far out Khabib really did a "Jedi Mind Trick" on his head..............

jedi-mind-trick-gif-11.gif

All that mauling shook his brain way to much...........

76FE57FBB6F362C49A79E110A811B0FD46041DEA

Conor never play with bears dangerous suckers <Lmaoo>

yet you go and change the title of the thread from "disturbing" to "weird".

guess you realized your mistake...
You're really obsessed with me huh? Go get a life nerd

Back