Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

Imagine being emasculated infront of millions of ppl ts?

Wouldn’t he suprise if we see him cross dressing next

Just like how he emasculated Aldo, Holloway, Mendes, Alvarez in front of millions? Are they gonna start crossdressing soon.

Conor seems like he has a much bigger ego than all those guys.

Alvarez acted like Conor had zero chance and had no business being in there with him, and then got the Anderson vs Griffin treatment.

Alvarez acted like Conor had zero chance and had no business being in there with him, and then got the Anderson vs Griffin treatment.

That was just Alvarez' response to McGregor's trash talk/persona. He clearly was not his usual self.

Alvarez is generally a pretty humble guy.

giphy.gif

That was just Alvarez' response to McGregor's trash talk/persona. He clearly was not his usual self.

Alvarez is generally a pretty humble guy.

I mean yeah sure, doesnt change the fact he said those things during the build-up and then got clowned on. Pretty emasculating.

Because i post a vid about him? Lmao Conor nuthuggers are even more broken than their faillen hero {<jordan}
Sorry dude but you're the pathetic one here. Posting a video of someone you dislike just to shit on him. Get a life nerd..
<{cruzshake}>

I bet on Conor beating Khabib. It wasn't much money, but it was a bet. My thought process was this: "He should be aware of the fact that he has put himself in a win big/lose huge situation. There's no way he's taking this fight and talking this much trash if he wouldn't be 100% convinced that he'll beat Khabib. Because otherwise the humiliation will not be worth 50 mill to him". However..I was wrong. But I'm still not sure whether he was deluded enough to think that he was going to beat Khabib or if he knew he was going to lose and didn't care.

I'm a Conor fan, I've been watching his shit for a long time and I can say that this isn't the Conor I know. Instead of acting like the world class fighter he claims to be, he's taking a video of himself probably naked, in his bathroom screaming at a mirror "You're a man". I don't think one needs a Phd. in Psychology to figure out that something's wrong with him. But we can safely deduce that it might have something to do with the beating Khabib inflicted on him.

Yall some lames...

Ever get a good buzz/high and feel that awesome euphoric feeling of “invincibility” and just tell yourself “Im the fookin shit..” or something along those lines? Is normal homie.

Disturbing is like Crazy Horse behavior or some shizz.

Yeah, lots of straight joy-free guys on here.

If we watch this video and just imagine that Conor has another being in his body, that speaks in a mirror and laughing at Conor and all what he is doing from his life and mind, that would make sense.

I think your looking into it way more than it should be
It's just a harmless humorous video, nothing more to it. Chill

seems like his confidence is just as high if not higher.
haters gonna hate.
he lost a grappling match, who cares, hes rich

If we watch this video and just imagine that Conor has another being in his body, that speaks in a mirror and laughing at Conor and all what he is doing from his life and mind, that would make sense.

The more I watch this video, the more I see how Conor can actually be a great actor to play a Joker-type of character in a Hollywood film. That laugh is hysterically funny.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa

<Lmaoo> I really want a remix of Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) with Conor addins like the Floyd Voltron

or like this one LoL

<Lmaoo>

Back