McGregor=Past, Platinum=Future

rLUvbus.jpg

I get the Platinum hype but he's going to have a patchy record against top comp...

McGoat didn't get beat up by a male model in his 2nd UFC fight though

Hahahahaha, 2 peas in a pod right there.....one got beat by a male model, the other just tried his best to look identical to one.

PMP is much more attractive than those girls will ever be

It stopped being funny during the Brock era and Mcfans have beaten that dead horse into bloody mush
I'm a Conor fan and even I got annoyed at first, but with the new wave of haters coming up with conspiracy theories and throwing opinions as fact it's kind of fun again

He's actually more like a Jake ellenberger when Jake first came on scene...war with condit lost a split, got 4 stoppages and was called juggernaut. The decline will eventually come I doubt perry will ever get to a title shot though

McGoat didn't get beat up by a male model in his 2nd UFC fight though

<TrumpWrong1>

Neither did Mike. Jouban was his 3rd fight in the UFC. Plus McGregor lost to Joe Duffy and some other scrub dick before he even made it to the UFC. Thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i think hes the most talented fighter in the sport aside from Jon jones who i still have to put at #1 p4p. Maybe in few years once plat clears out the lower divisions him and jones can fight at 205. I think he can make the weight.

Back