McGregor on a media tour since UFC 229

Good for him. He's a legend and deserves to enjoy life.

It's nice to know that the world embraces his greatness unlike the crab ass motherfuckers on Sherdog.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

He asked for a stake in the UFC, he didn't get it. That's why he did the minimum possible promotion. He was willing to do more if they paid him pro rata.

His whiskey is his own venture. That's why he is promoting it hard.

Conor definitely looks like he's enjoying life. Dare I say even more so than Khabib?

So, in a way Conor is 1-0 vs Khabib. That's not much of a stretch. I wouldn't be opposed to a rematch, though, I do think Khabib deserves that.

the other hard truth of this is that, that reason is also the reason why Khabib is 27-0 and Conor is not.

This tour was booked before the fight and he was doing it regardless of outcome.

For the last 2 weeks the man has been promoting his whiskey.
Just 8 hours ago he invaded the locker room of Katie Taylor.

What was the point of avoiding all that media pre-UFC 229 only to become a media darling soon after he took the biggest L in the history of combat sports?

By the way: I am not a Conor hater. He is an absolute legend of MMA in my estimation, the OG champ champ. I'm only pissed off with the celebrity caricature version of his former glorious self. (Aldo, Mendes).

Because before the fight he wants to focus on the fight and training. After the fight he can relax and do media stuff.

He had to fight a nightmarish Khabib. I wouldn't have wanted any distractions, either.

Conor McGreggor is bottling toilet water would you people STOP GIVING HIM MONEY

My guess is Americans (specially Irish Americans) will buy it way more than his own people.

This tour was booked before the fight and he was doing it regardless of outcome.

True. He has to put on a happy face right now. Pretty sure he is pretty pissed about losing inside. But he has to separate things since he has has money riding on this venture. That's part of the business he got himself into.

True. He has to put on a happy face right now. Pretty sure he is pretty pissed about losing inside. But he has to separate things since he has has money riding on this venture. That's part of the business he got himself into.
It’s part of being more than a fighter.

He has to separate himself from the outcome and be a business man in order to try and secure the success of his whiskey business or anything else he gets into.

Back